Chapter 6: Broken Promises.

Alex's POV:

After the long car ride we finally arrived at the hotel. The only bad part was the fact that it was chilly in New York so we weren't exactly wearing 'appropriate' clothes for the weather here in LA.

"LA Baby!" Ari cheered as soon as we entered the penthouse suit.

"This is our home for the next few days so we might as well get comfy." I told her yanking off my vans.

"Then we're finally going to be in New York for a full 3 Months." She said.

"Then England." I said sadly. Just thinking about traveling again made me feel sad.

"Let's Focus on going back Brooklyn for now." She smiled sadly.

"Wanna head over to the beach?" I asked.

"Sure, We have today off don't we." She said.

"Dibs on the shower!" I yelled running in quickly.

"No!"

"Haha. Loser!" I yelled opening the door and grabbing my suitcase.

I locked the door behind me and took out a pair of denim black shorts and a floral tank-top with a white flowy long cardigan and a black fedora, I also paired it with gold sandals. I'm not usually the kind of person to wear girly clothes, Normally I'd settle for short shorts and sports bra with a muscle-Tee but it's LA, So I figured I should change it up a bit.

I stepped into the cold water and shuddered. I really needed that. My back pain is back these days which means it's almost my time of the month. Talk about a horrifying week. Ari is way worse than me though, it's usually the old Hating the world, Not eating anything, whining. Where as I am usually on mood swings, happy a minute sad the next then pissed out of the blue, I Eat everything in sight and I usually bloat and gain a few pounds that magically disappear when it's over. Life's weird.

After washing my hair and body I came out of the shower. I wrapped a towel in myself and went towards my suitcase to put on the clothes I laid out.

"Hey Alex, I haven't see- Woah!" Someone yelled at the same time I screamed.

"Oh my god!!" I yelled turning around.

"I didn't mea-"

"What the hell? Dylan?" I yelled wrapping the towel tighter around myself.

"Sorr-"

"Get out!"

"I Jus-"

"Leave!"

"I didn't see any-"

"Why are you still here!?" I yelled.

"Right, Sorry." He left with a red face.

"Ugh!" I yelled.

Out of all people in the room it had to be Dylan, Rude, Idiotic, Asshole of a fake ex-boyfriend.

Yep, That's right people, Dylan fucking Rhynes. One of the most famous and successful actors that I had to date in order to make our upcoming movie more viewed. In other words for 'Promoting' The movie. Which is also another reason why we're firing Laurie in a few months, She thought it was a delightful idea. Bitch.

We could have promoted our movie any other way except make us both date assholes who we hate. Atleast Ari got Ashton Peyton. He as a douche, But a Hot one At least.

I locked the door and changed into my clothes still fuming with rage. Who the hell does he think he is fucking walking into my suit. Asshole. I took my phone and headed out into the lobby after I got dressed. I put on my earphones listening to Selena Gomez. So many people we're here in the hotel since summer was just around the corner and this place gets fully booked easily.