Chapter 32: Bad Boy Sweetness.

Alex's POV:

He was actually kissing me.

It took me a few moments to get it through my brain and kiss him back. I know this might sound crazy but I honestly felt the fireworks.

Cliché right?

He put one hand on my waist and the other on the wall behind me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to pull him closer. It was going all well and smooth until the door opened.

"It was great me-" Jeremy's voice rang through the kitchen before he stopped.

That's when all hell broke lose.

We jumped apart and I accidentally spilled an open ketchup bottle next to me.

Great, My clumsiness decides to show up right now.

"Woah, Take it to the bedroom kids." He smirked with the phone still pressed to his ear.

I was way too embarrassed to even look at Drew after that, Instead I bent down to get the bottle and I realized I was just giving him a good view. I blushed even more and I quickly turned around to see his eyes glued to where my ass was.

Pervert.

I sighed and put the bottle of ketchup on the counter and went to go get the napkins on the table. Being the stupid person I am, I didn't notice the huge mess of ketchup that I made literally a few seconds ago and walked right into it. I slipped and fell right next to the guy I just kissed.

I groaned putting my hands over my eyes.

I was so clumsy, it was embarrassing.

I heard him let out a chuckle as he helped me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked laughing.

"Stop laughing, It's not funny." I said pouting.

I had ketchup all over my legs and arms it was starting to smell.

"Don't pout, It makes me want to kiss you even more." He said huskily in my ear while his arms were wrapped around my stomach keeping me from falling again.

I blushed and he chuckled obviously happy to get that type of response out of me.

What the hell is wrong with this boy?

"What are you doing here Jeremy?" I said sighing.

He had to ruin a perfectly good moment, One that Probably won't happen ever again.

"Well, I came back from a date. I don't have to ask you the same seeing as you were both so occupied." He teased grabbing an apple.

"Wait, I thought you went with mom and Casey." Drew said unwrapping his arms for me.

"No, I didn't."

It was quiet for a few seconds, Until I broke it by clearing my throat. It was getting way too awkward for my liking and I was afraid I would do something to embarrass myself again.

"I'll should probably give you two a few minutes alone." Jeremy said noticing the elephant in the room and closing the kitchen door behind him.

I wanted to yell out 'No!' but he had already left.

"So," I said playing with the hem of my shi-His shirt.

"So,"

This is So Awkward.

"You know we have to talk about it, right?" He sighed.

No shit.

"Yeah," I said taking a deep breath and trying to not talk myself out of the words I was planning to say next.

I had to ask him, I need to know why it happened.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked still fiddling with the shirt.

Please answer me. Please answer me.

"Why did you kiss me back?" He retorted scratching the back of his neck.

I feel like him dodging the question is another way of him saying it was a mistake. I don't know why but I just had the feeling, and the expression on his face says it all.

"So your saying it was a mistake, Right?" I asked giving up and saying it for him.

I crossed my arms over my chest in anger. How could he kiss me and say that.

"No, No. It was defiantly not a mistake. Look Alex," He sighed.

Oh god.

"I know this sounds pathetic but I've liked you for a really long time," He said walking closer to me.

The butterfly's in my stomach decided to make an appearance.

"Your funny, Your loud and outgoing, Your beautiful, Smart and Even though your a celebrity and wouldn't want anything to do with an ordinary person like me, I'm stubborn and I still really like you." He was really close to me this time his arms resting on my waist.

I couldn't help the smile on my face as he said those words. Who knew the bad boy could be so sweet?

"Really?" I asked my heart melting on the inside.

"Yeah," He said not making eye contact with me. His cheeks tinged pink and right then I realized that I actually liked him too.

A lot.

"I like you too." I smiled.

He looked up wide-eyed and smiled at me.

"Really?" He asked copying me in high pitched voice that sounded nothing like mine.

"Yeah," I responded rolling my eyes.

"So what n-" I cut him off by crushing my lips on his. He smiled through the kiss and pulled me closer.

I guess he could like me after all.

----------------------//------------------
Authors Note:

Hey guys! Don't hate me, I know I took a Long long long time to update but it's just between my cousin giving birth and helping her out and working on a new book, I barely had anytime.

I just need to let you all know that this book is close to it's end. I think only another chapter or 2 more then the epilogue. I'm not making a sequel, Frankly I have no clue what it would be about since they already are together, But if you have any ideas than feel free to write them in the comments and I just might consider writing it.

Thanks for all the love and support you've all shown me, I really hope you liked this book and others that I've written. Once this one is over I'll try completing my other ones since this one was like my main priority.

Thanks Hunny-Buns,

LolaaaaaaaXxxx