Chapter 31: Nap Time.

Alex's POV:

"Mom, I can't do this anymore!" I yelled running down the stairs.

I wiped the blood off my arm after taking out the piece of glass.

"I'm sick of this, All these druggies and drunkards in the house. My teachers been asking me why I smell like beer every morning! They made me take a drug test, I got fired from work, What type of 12 year old has to do this?" I yelled.

"Shut up, My head hurts." Was her amazing reply.

She held her head in her hands and laid back down in the couch.

"You know what? I'm done. I'm telling the cops." I said glaring at her with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Don't you dare." She stood up and grabbed my hair.

I let out an ear piercing scream.

"You think the police are going to listen to you and your nagging problems, No one needs to know about this. He's going to go mad," She yelled pushing me on the ground.

Obviously I knew that by He she meant her whack-ass drug addict of a boyfriend.

I fell and hit my head and the last thing I heard before I passed out was,

"No one needs to know."

------

"Alex! Alex!" I felt someone shake me.

"Babe, Wake up. We fell asleep." I opened my eyes to see Drew's staring back at me.

I looked around the room and noticed I was still at Drew's house.

"What happened?" I asked my voice coming out Heavy. I shuddered at the thought of how I probably looked right now.

"We fell asleep, It's 7:00." He said looking over at his alarm clock.

I sighed closing my eyes.

"My mom sent me a text saying that they left to my grandmothers, We missed lunch. They'll be back after tomorrow." He said.

We're alone?

"Oh," I replied suddenly noticing the position we were in.

I was sprawled across his lap with my hand on his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist while we were both laying down.

I blushed and moved away from him. I stood up beside the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, Why?"

"You were crying in your sleep." He said walking up to me.

"I'm fine, Just a bad dream." I replied waving it off.

He nodded at me but didn't seem like he bought it and walked over to the closet. He pulled a shirt out and threw it at me, and also a pair of shorts.

"Here, I'll be downstairs. You're spending the night." He said waking out of the room.

Okay..

I walked over to the bathroom, I still can't believe that I actually told Drew all of that, I hated feeling weak and now that Drew knew everything about me I've never felt weaker, Yet somehow it feels good. It felt really good letting all of that out and I'm glad that Drew didn't say anything during it, He really is a good listener and a great guy.

Whoever the girl that ends up with Drew Is, She's a lucky bitch. I know for a fact that after this he won't ever like me at all.

I sighed taking my shirt off and jeans and opened my hair, I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a medium sized 5'6 body, My skin wasn't pale, It was oliveish and tan. My hair went past my medium sized boobs and went up to the middle of my stomach. I had a curvy figure and I knew I wasn't ugly, But sometimes girls have insecure moments.

I washed all the makeup off my face, I wasn't afraid to face Drew with no make-up on. He's seen me before but even then I was wearing eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. I put the t-shirt on and smiled when I noticed he gave me his jersey with 17, Matthew on the back. The shirt was a little long and went up to mid-thigh. I pulled on the shorts that ended up fitting me perfectly, I'm guessing they we his sisters.

I hope.

I opened the bathroom and walked downstairs and my jaw dropped at what I saw.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Drew Matthew was standing there in basketball shorts, Only. Meaning on shirt. At all.

Is this boy trying to kill me?

I quickly composed myself as I walked in to the kitchen.

"Hey," I smiled.

"He-" He stopped when he saw me and his had a shocked look on his face.

"What?" I furring my eyebrows.

"N-Nothing. I-I got the l-leftovers from lunch." He stuttered.

He grabbed a plate and accidentally dropped it.

"Drew, Are you okay?" I asked furring my eyebrows.

He went down to get his plate and when he was coming back up his eyes Lingered on my legs and he gulped turning forward and shutting his eyes.

"You look really hot in my clothes." He blurted out.

I bit my lip trying to hide my smirk, So that's why he was stuttering?

"Drew?" I asked stepping closer to him. I put my on his bicep and let me just say, The boy works out.

He cleared his throat and looked at me.

"Do I make you nervous?" I batted my eyelashes copying what he said to me once.

Instead it didn't work out like how I thought it would, He didn't blush and stutter a no like I did. He didn't even look away, In fact grabbed my wrist pinned me on the wall behind me and put his forehead on mine.

"Not even a little," He breathed out.

I felt his breath fanning my lips and right when I was certain he was going to pull away, He leaned forward and put his lips on mine.

He kissed me.

----------------------//--------------------
Authors Note:

Hey! Don't hate me I know I took a loooong time to update but my cousin was going to give birth and I was helping her out. So, As I've told some of you before, My brother accidentally deleted this and other parts I wrote so I have to re-write it ALL, But don't worry everything else that I've already posted I still have.

On a brighter note, THEY EFFIN KISSED!! I'M FANGIRLING LIKE ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW SO.. Yeah. What do you think is going to happen? It was bound to happen soon and I think they deserve to have a moment, I mean they only ever got close to kissing twice so, Why not. Also you've all noticed Drew stopped being as cocky as he was on the phone because, Well, I don't know.

But thank you all for reading, It honestly means the world to me and the amazing comments make my day so bright you don't even know. I now have like 10K reads so thank you all, I love youuu!

Thanks Baees,

LolaaaaaaaaXxxx