Chapter 20: Surviving Annoyance.

Alex's POV:

"NEXT!" My bodyguard James yelled.

"Hello sweetheart, What's your name?" I asked.

"Jessica." She smiled giving me her paper to sign.

I smiled at the last girl that was in line for our meet and greet. Last night after coming home late from the dance team With Max, I couldn't get up this morning. I'm pretty sure I look like crap that even make up can't fix. Also, Everyone around me says that I'm doing a lot of sighing today hem, hem Liam. All he does is poke me and tell me I'm being a debby-downer. Do I even look like a debby?

I finished signing the paper and gave her a hug. I took a selfie with the little girl and past her on to my Co-Actor Liam.

"I'll see you later." I whispered to him standing up.

"Bye Debby," He said his Australian accent ringing in my ears. I rolled my eye at him giving him a little kick before turning on my heel.

"Let's go Serena!" I said.

"Okay! Bye Liam!" She giggled.

Liam smiled politely at her but looked at me with wide eyes mouthing 'Your Dead'. I smiled at him and grabbed Serena's hand.

"So, Where are we going?" She Questioned excitedly as we exited the building.

"We, Are going home." I said getting near my car.

"Why?" She whined.

I rolled my eyes at her attitude, She's been complaining all day that she couldn't get to drive my car and how she wanted bagels or how her feet hurt. How her feet hurt while sitting, I have no idea. But when I say that we're going home she throws a fit.

"If I let you drive will you shut up?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." She smiled widely sticking her palms out.

"Here," I sighed putting them into her petted hands. All she did last night while Max and I were out was paint her nails and watch Pretty little liars. Now, I love that show but, when the hell is it going to finish. It's like they don't want us to know who A is. I have a feeling we won't even know it.

After I gave Serena my keys she started doing a little dance attracting people's attention.

"Would you stop." I groaned as people kept staring.

"Teenagers, What are you going to do?" I said to a bypassing woman.

She stared at me smiling right before snapping a pic and running off.

Great, I just implied to a pap that I might have a disturbed teenage daughter or that I think all teens are annoying. Another reason for people to hate me. I sighed sitting in the passengers seat, When my phone rang.

"Hello," I said closing my door.

"Hey Baby," Drew said.

I know this sounds so cheesy and weird but hearing his voice brought a smile to my face.

"Hey." I sang.

"Why are you so happy?" He chuckled which instantly brought butterfly's to my stomach.

What is wrong with me?

"No reason." I said.

"Okay, I was just wondering what color tie I should wear tonight."

Tonight was the night where we went to Drew's dad's meeting with the secret woman.

"Uh, I think blue. I'm not sure I'll ask my stylist and text it to you later." I said.

"Alright. So,What are you doing." He asked.

"I just finished my meet and greet with Serena and we're going home." I said.

"Aw," He said sadly.

"What's wrong?" I asked quirking an eyebrow.

"You can't send me nudes with Serena next to you."

I narrowed my eyes at the street in front of me and hung up the phone.
He's dreaming if he thinks that'll ever happen.

"We're here!" Serena cheered parking.

I rolled my eyes and went inside getting ready to change for my 'date' with Drew. Two annoying people in one day, How am I going to survive?

----------------------//---------------------
Authors note:

I GOT 1K READS!!!!! OMG!!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT ALL I WANNA DO IS WRITE IN CAPS-LOCK AND AND ... Yeah.

You guys have no clue how happy I am right now so thank you to all those who read and who liked, Make sure to comment I ALWAYS love knowing your very beautiful opinions.

So, Since I love you all very very much, I decided that I'm going to post 2 chapters tonight so another chapter coming in 2 hours. Also I'll update my other books too. Probably not It started with a kick, I'm starting on that on the 14th of Jan, But I'll try to also update for 'The Bad boy's back.'

Thanks,

LolaaaaaaXxx