Chapter 26: Surprise.

Alex's POV:

"Ria, You ready?" Maria's Columbian accent rang through the building.

"Almost," I yelled back grunting.

Typing is starting to get hard for me, Especially if I'm doing it while putting on skinny jeans.

@AlexT: Hey Guys, I have an interview with E! in 10 mins so tune in loves!! <3

"What are you, British?" Max said reading over my shoulder.

If your wondering what the hell is happening, Let me fill you in. So, Last night after Zain left Max, Serena and I stayed up all night talking about how I need a new manager and I told them what happened at the dinner with Drew. Max also couldn't stop talking about how hot and muscular Zain was so I brought her along with me today at for the interview.

I came out of the dressing room in purple skinny jeans and a floral tank top with my black combat boots with Max trailing behind me complaining about being next to Zain saying that he'll push her with his pinky again.

Kray chick.

"Maria, These jeans are killing me." I said walking like a panda over to her.

"It's fine," She waved off holding Natalie to her waist. I started making faces at the little girl and she giggled.

"You'll get used to it." She continued walking away.

"You'll get used to it." I copied her in a Columbian accent.

"I can hear you!"

"I know!" I smirked.

"Mrs. Taylor we're on in 6," A producer walking by said.

"So, Ready to go stand near your boyfriend." I chuckled nudging Max. She glared at me.

"Nope, But I'm pretty sure you'd love to go stand next to yours." She said pointing forward.

I frowned in confusion, I don't like Zain. I looked over to see Drew walking towards me. How the hell did he even get here?

"Hey BabyGirl," He smirked.

"Shh, Don't call me that here. You aren't even supposed to be here." I said moving him to a corner.

A look of hurt came across his face that instantly made me regret what I said.

"I don't mean it like that, it's just that these people are looking for any sort of gossip they could find and trust me when I say this, You don't want to be on the headline of every magazine labeled as 'Alex's New beau'." I sighed.

"Calm down Alex," He said coming closer to me.

"Don't tell me to calm down when people are just waiting for me to make a mistake just so they could call me out for it!" I said.

I was too busy ranting I didn't even notice how close we were and how he was rubbing his hands on my arms to calm me down.

"Shh, it's ok." He said engulfing me in a hug.

I have to admit, It was working.

I sighed wrapping my arms around his waist as I took in his scent, I didn't even care about all the people around me seeing us, because it was just that comfortable.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked still holding on to him.

"Remember our agreement yesterday?" He smirked into my neck.

I groaned in frustration, I still can't believe I agreed to that.

"Excuse me, Alex." A voice said behind me.

"We're ready for you." I sighed stepping out of Drew's embrace.

"Can't wait to get interrogated." I smiled with fake enthusiasm in my voice but obviously he could see through it.

He shook his head at me and pushed me towards the set.

"Good Luck Babe," He smiled walking over to Max and Zain.

I sighed, How am I so lucky to be surrounded by amazing people? I thought looking over at the group.

"Ready Alex?" The interview asked me as I sat down.

"Has anyone seen where Ariana went?" I froze.

Ari was here?

I turned around to look at my friends and they were all wearing the same shocked expression I was.

Holy shit.

------------------------//-------------------
Authors Note:

So? Hehe a little cliffhanger we got here. Bare with me people I know I'm not updating fast enough I'm really sick today but the next update is in exactly a few hours.

Can't wait huh?

You guys should read Love/Hate with the bad boy, Seems like a good book by izzyskylar24 so check that out!!

And also, when I finish this book I'm starting a new one called 'That Spy Chick.' I have already started it but I'm only going to post it when I finish this one. I also have 2 other books that I need to finish but I won't be finishing them soon, I might continue on 'The Bad Boy's Back.' Or 'Started with a goal.' I hope you all read them and tell me which you like better.

Thx guys,

LolaaaaaaaaXxxx