Chapter 33: Slap.

Alex's POV:

Minutes became hours and hours became days and days became weeks.

Before I knew it, It's been 3 weeks since Drew and I kissed in his kitchen and 2 weeks since he had asked me out. I just came back from an audition for a new movie and I was nervous, Drew being the amazing guy he is said he'd come over after my audition to watch movies with me.

"Alex, Calm down. You did great." Ari said while we were driving back home.

I sighed fixing my floral purple and white dress, Ari had picked it out earlier for me claiming that I needed to look good for my audition. I had the spaghetti strap dress on that reached mid-thigh and a black leather jacket with my ankle-boots. She even went as far as straightening my usual brown wavy hair, It looked different, but I liked it.

"Shut up, Don't tell me to calm down." I glared at her playing with my hair.

I was so nervous and I've been waiting for the phone call for about 2 hours now, We're already back in Brooklyn and they usual don't take this long to accept.

"This isn't the way to the house," I said looking at Ari weirdly.

"I know." She smirked stopping in front of a flower shop.

"What are we doing here?" I asked confused.

"I had these flowers picked out for me and I need to pick them up, Could you please go get them for me quickly?" She asked smiling.

This girl is so weird.

"Fine," I sighed and got out of the car. The flower shop was a nice vintage store that's been selling flowers for a few years now.

I wonder why Ari would need flowers.

The bell above me chimed as I walked in to the store. Weirdly, There wasn't anyone inside and all the counters were gone. There were a bunch of lavender and baby blue petals on the floor and standing right there in the middle of the huge petal covered store was Drew.

My Drew.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with my eyes furred.

"Ariana didn't need flowers, I asked her to bring you here." He said with a lavender and sky blue flower in his hand.

I've never seen a flower so beautiful before, Despite it's random shade, It was gorgeous.

"Why?" I questioned walking closer to him.

He smiled and handed me the flower while taking my other and in his.

"Because, I needed to get something off my chest." He said breathing deeply.

I furred my eyebrows confused and nodded for him to continue.

"That day 3 weeks ago, when I told you I like you, I lied." He smiled.

My heart broke right when those words came out of his mouth.

What?

"Now before you slap me, Let me continue. I didn't mean it when I said I liked you, I only said it not to scare you away. Alex, Your the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. Your so smart and kind and when you smile I feel like all is good in the world. Ever since that day where we switched phones I couldn't stop thinking about you, Your voice and your crazy beautiful laugh. Your the only person I could tell when I thought my dad was having an affair even when I didn't know you well, and you instantly offered to help. Your the nicest person I know and it broke my heart to see you cry when you and Ariana got into a fight. I could tell you rarely cried and That night you told me what you went though as a kid, What your mom did I wanted to beat that crap out of her. Even though I would never hit a woman, I would make an exception because that's how much I care about you." He said.

By the time he finished I was in tears, I couldn't believe it.

"So, Yes I don't like you. I love you Alexandria Taylor and i was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" He asked hope filling his voice.

I had no words to say so I instantly tackled him in a hug, That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"I'll take that as a yes?" He chuckled.

I laughed and pulled away nodding, Who could say no to that?

He had a boyish grin on his face as he pulled me closer to him, Our noses were touching and I couldn't help the smile on my face.

I'm a really lucky girl.

"I love you baby," He smiled placing a kiss on my nose.

"I love you too," I said.

A huge smile spread across his face right before he kissed me.

It was a perfect moment but if you know me then you know I ruin all perfect moments.

"By the way," I said pulling away from his lips.

"Hm?" He mumbled on my lips, the smile still on his face.

"I was so going to slap you."

------------------------//-----------------
Authors note:

Awhhhhhh! Isn't that cute?! I had tears in my eyes as I wrote this chapter and If I do say so, It was the easiest for me to write. I'm sorta a sucker for there type of romantic moments.

Also, I have one more chapter then the epilogue, Maybe two.

I know all of you don't want this story to end, I don't either, But as I commented to one of you guys, Every good story had to come to an end.

Also, Who has heard of that outrageously ugly dress? ITS BLUE AND BLACK!! I DONT KNOW HOW YOU SEE WHITE?!My brother sees white, Crazy blind kid.

Tell me what you all think of this chapter and comment below. Also I want to know what country your all from so be sure to put that In the comments too.

Thanks Loveies,

LolaaaaaaXxxx