Chapter 24: Hands.

Alex's POV:

"Hurry up!" Drew yelled honking the horn.

I opened my window and yelled at him to shut the hell up.

Drew gave me a few minutes to go upstairs and change while he did the same and came back. As soon as I came in I threw my dress and heels somewhere and went into my closet. If you couldn't tell already, I wasn't very fond of dressing up. I grabbed the first three things in sight which happened to be my ripped blue faded skinny jeans, My nude colored flats and a black loose fitted tank-top with a peace sign on it. I threw my hair into a messy bun, And as I was slipping my shoes on that's when Drew started with the honking.

I sighed and grabbed my Black Iphone5s putting it into my back pocket and walked downstairs while fiddling with the lucky necklace I had around my neck. The necklace was my most prized possession because It was given to me by Ariana. It was a pretty silver necklace that had a short chain and half a heart, As cheesy as it sounds the other half belonged to Ari.

I shook those thoughts away and tried staying focus on the trip I was going on with Drew. I've never been to trampoline land but I guess there's a first time for everything.

"Finally," Drew groaned as I opened the passenger seat door.

"Calm down woman," I murmured sitting down.

"I heard that." He said starting to drive off.

"What took you so long?" Drew asked.

"I was changing." I said in a Duh like tone.

He shook his head at me and I took that time to run my eyes over his outfit. God, I sound like I whore. Anyways, He was wearing a black V-neck and black dark washed jeans and Red Nike dunks.

"Like what you see?" He smirked glancing at me.

"No, I've seen better." I lied.

Well, I have seen Channing Tatum but then again he is older than me and married. I remember how I cried the first time I met him, I was 15 and I tried out for a part in a movie and when I came out of the audition room I bumped into him and then started crying.

Yep, Right there in front of him I just started bawling and telling him that he was my favorite actor and how I wanted to be just like him. Him being the nice guy he is, hugged me and told me that I'd be an amazing actress one day and now, Every single interview we have together to promote a movie he always tells the story of how I cried when I met him and brags about how he knew I would be famous one day.

"Sure you have," He said rolling his eyes.

I tried to hide my blushing face and turned to the window for the rest of the ride.

Why the hell am I blushing?

After driving for a while my phone started ringing.

"Hello," I said.

"Um, A-Alex." A voice stuttered from the other line.

I looked at the contact and saw that it was Max.

"Max? Are you alright?" I asked sitting up straight.

"Yeah, But I have a bit of a problem." She said.

"What happened?"

"I'm at Shoppers and I came here to buy groceries when a few girls came up to me, They asked if I was Maxine Johnson and when I said yes, we took pictures and w-well long story short, I got mobbed." She said.

I looked at Drew with a confused look on my face.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, There's like 400 girls here and so much paparazzi and I'm in the workers break room right now," She said sounding freaked out.

"Okay, Hang on. I'll call my bodyguard alright?" I said trying to calm her down.

I remember when I first got mobbed, It was the most terrifying experience ever, I can't imagine how Max is feeling right now.

"Okay, Be quick." She said hanging up.

"What happened?" Drew asked glancing at me from the road.

"Max got mobbed by paps and fans at shoppers," I said astonished.

The things my fans do.

"They must of saw her somewhere with me," I said shaking my head while texting my bodyguard what happened.

"That's crazy." He said stopping the car. I raised an eyebrow at a smiling Drew.

I looked up and noticed that we arrived.

"Well, Are you ready to have fun?" He said.

"I guess," I sighed putting my phone away.

--------

I had the most fun I've ever had in my life. The place was closed but Drew knew the owner and let us in, The whole time We were jumping around and doing flips. If I'm not wrong, Drew even flirted with me a couple of times, But then again that could have been just me.

"Did you have fun?" Drew asked after a while of us walking. We were looking for a near by IceCream place that Drew had mentioned.

"Yeah, I did actually." I said smiling at him.

I've haven't laughed as hard as I did tonight in a while.

"I think I see it," He said squinting and pointing over to the side of the road.

"Yeah, That's definitely it." I said crossing the road.

We walked side by side and I'm positive that Drew's hand brushed mine once. After a few seconds I knew I wasn't wrong when I felt his pinky hold mine. That action made me blush as we entered the IceCream place.

"Hello sweethearts," An old lady at the counter said.

"Hi," I responded.

"What would you guys like today?" she asked.

"Um, I'll have a Chocolate brownie IceCream," I said smiling at the kind lady.

"I'll have a vanilla cone." Drew said.

I turned to him and gave him a look that said 'Seriously'.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Who eats Vanilla IceCream?" I said.

"Me." He said looking at me like I was weird.

I scoffed and shook my head, So original.

"What? Are you really dissing vanilla?" He said.

"Yes, That's so.. Vanilla." I shuddered.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with vanilla." He said paying the lady.

"You guys are such an adorable couple." She smiled.

"You remind me of my husband and I when we were younger," She said continuing.

I was about to correct her about us not being a couple but Drew had other plans.

"Thank you." He said to the lady lacing our fingers together and walking us over to a table.

What the hell!?

----------------------//--------------------
Authors note:

Hey guys! So, Ehm, 3K reads!?!? what the hell, I literally had a heart attack when I saw that. thank you guys so much for reading my book it means so much to me you have no idea. God, I feel like crying. Also, A lot of you have been asking for the people who are playing the characters but I think that everyone should use their imagination. I mean, That's why this is a book, Not a movie right?

Anyways, Lately I've been obsessed with superhero books so if any of you know some please send it to me on the comments.

Thx for reading loves,

LolaaaaaaaaaXxxx