Chapter 9: Kardashians?

Alex's POV:

"This one looks nice." I sighed as Max tried on her 6th dress.

"I agree." Max said looking at Maria for the final Decision.

A finally after what felt like an eternity later Maria smiled.

"Perfect." She said.

Thank god. It's been 2 hours since we started with our hair and clothes.
I got my lightish brown hair in a wavy beach style that reached my stomach.

I was also wearing a black longsleeves body con maxi dress that reached my ankle with slits on the shoulders and a long slit on the side that reached upper thigh With my black and gold pumps.

My make-up was done all natural as was Max's but mine had a hint of gold and glossiness while Max had Maroon colored eyelids.

Max however was wearing a maroon colored plumish dress that was also body con and reached mid thigh. She was wearing black and maroon heels and her long blond hair done in a half up half down braided do.

I went into my jewelry set and put on my gold cuff rings and one single thin ring that I loved that went right under my nude colored nails on my finger.

I grabbed my black and gold handbag and handed Max a maroon one and grabbed the bag of skittles Max bought me and dumped it into my small wallet bag.

Max gave me a 'Dufuq' look but I just shrugged it off. I always had candy in my bags, I didn't need much in it anyways, just lipgloss and my phone. Or Drew's phone in this case.

"We're off." I yelled at Maria and Sophie.

"Bye ladies!" Maria yelled.

I shut the door and looked at Max.

"Thank god." She sighed.

"Trust me, There's more." I said walking to the elevator.

"What do you mean?"

"Paps. Lots and lots of them." I sighed and looked in the elevator mirror fixing my hair.

"Oh god." She started hyperventilating.

"Hey, Hey relax." I said holding her hand.

"I forgot how famous you were." She sighed while breathing heavily.

"It's okay, You'll get used to it. you don't have to go, I'll call Maria if you want." I told her getting (My) phone out.

"No, No. I want to do this with you." she said looking at me.

"Are you sure." I said getting out of the elevator.

"Yep." She said standing confidently.

I smiled at her. I just hope the paps don't do anything this time.

I spotted my Bodyguards in the lobby by the flashes coming through the glass door. I put a smile on my face and put my hand on Max's shoulder.

"Ready ladies?" Randy asked.

"Yeah." I said looking at Max.

She smiled and nodded at me.

"Alright let's go." He said opening the door.

-----

"That was so cool." Max said excitedly as we walked into the Arena the show was held in.

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Yeah, I can't believe I walked on a red carpet." She said fangirling.

I looked at her weirdly, She was doing a lot of that today. When she saw the limo, The paps, The news lady from E! I shook my head at her and dragged her to our seats. There was still 30 mins till they show started and people were still coming in.