Chapter 34: Boy Toy.

Drew's POV:

"Hey Babe?" The beautiful woman I was in love with said.

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her neck, We were both at her house laying down on the bed and staring at each other, occasionally kissing. Yesterday was the best day of my life, I finally told Alex how much I loved her. I've been holding it in ever since that day we went to trampoline land and I finally got the courage to say it yesterday. Obviously after confessing our love for each other we couldn't go our separate ways, So I spent the night at her house.

Sadly, All we did was kiss.

"Yes, BabyGirl." I mumbled against her neck.

I couldn't help but smirk when she shivered. I loved the reaction I got out of her, It made me feel things I've never felt before.

"So, The Oscars are coming up this weekend," She started.

I knew where this was going but I wanted her to ask me herself.

"So I've heard," I smirked.

"Would you like to be my date?" She asked.

"No." I smiled.

She slapped my arm and laughed. God, I was so in love with her.

"Too bad, Your coming." She said and pulled me in for a short kiss before speaking again.

"You know that I'm nominated for Best Actress this year right?" She smiled widely.

I always loved it when she talked about acting and dance, She smiled like there wasn't anything else she would rather be doing in the world, It was a beautiful scene really.

"I know sweetheart," I whispered.

I was really proud of her, She truly was an amazing actress. I always loved watching her movies before I knew her and I knew for a fact that she would win, She deserved it.

She smiled at me and snuggled closer. I loved it when she did that, it always drove my heart into overdrive.

Man, I sound like a girl.

Just as I was about to fall asleep her phone buzzed on the bedside table next to me.

"Could you get that for me?" She mumbled.

I reached over and grabbed her phone.

"It's a text," I said handing it to her.

"Read it." She rolled her eyes at me.

I smiled and proudly opened the text, I loved that she was so open to me like this.

From: Hannah.

We have a meeting in ten, And bring your boy toy.

I rolled my eyes as I read it aloud to her.

"Boy toy? So I'm just some toy to you?" I mocked offended.

"Sure, Whatever you want." She smirked and stood up.

"No, Baby stay in bed with me." I whined and grabbed her waist pulling her back.

I really didn't care if I sounded clingy, She was my girl now.

She giggled and I wouldn't be lying If I said even her giggles turn me on.

I kissed her all over her face trying to make her forget about the stupid meeting but she wouldn't budge.

"Why does she want me there anyways?" I asked confused.

"Probably to get a tux tailored for you," She shrugged.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"That, Even I don't know yet. I probably won't even know the name of the dress, When they ask me on the red carpet I'll have to pull out a piece of paper from my clutch that I fill with skittles. It has the names of the people I'm wearing," she said.

"People your wearing?" I rose an eyebrow.

"It's a fashion thing," She shrugged.

I sighed pulling her closer to me. I really didn't get fashion.

"And skittles?" I said confused.

"Oh, I always fill my clutch with skittles, I get Hungry and red carpet food is mostly for people on diets." She shrugged.

I don't know how she ate so much yet looked so hot.

"Clutch?" I asked.

She stared at me and patted my cheek.

"Your lucky your hot."

I smirked and started kissing her neck again.

"You think I'm hot?" I said talking into her neck. A small moan escaped her mouth.

"Well, Yes." She said her breath quivering.

"Nah, Your hotter."

We were both smiling like idiots and went into another make out session. when we pulled away she was about to stand up but I kept her against me and wrapped my arms around her.

"Who's Ariana going with?" I asked.

"Ariana Grande? Obviously Big Sean, Do you not read gossip magazines?" She smirked at me trying to get out of my hold.

If I wanted to cuddle, We were going to cuddle. I didn't care what some heather chick wanted.

"First off, I meant Ariana Jones. You know, Your best friend. And secondly, I thought she was Justin Bieber's girlfriend." I furred my eyebrows.

"Um, That's Selena Gomez." My girlfriend looked at me like I was crazy.

"So that answers your question." I said.

She shook her head at me.

"Ariana isn't going with anyone. At least not that I know of." She shrugged.

"How about Jeremy?" I suggested.

I could defiantly see those two together.

"I could defiantly see those two together," She smiled.

"I was just thinking that. I'll ask him and you ask her." I smiled.

"Okay but Come on, You heard Hannah. If you get down fast enough I just might let you make out with me on the hood of the car," She said in a sing-song voice walking out.

Obviously I was out of the room before you could say.. Well,

Boy Toy.

-----------------------//-------------------
Authors note:

Hey! I did a Drew's POV to spice things up. Also there might be another chapter after this then the epilogue. I really can't bring myself to finish this book, I love it way too much.

Any who, This was a little boring. Just a normal BoyFriend GirlFriend conversation that I thought the story needed. I don't know if this is what people in relationships do, I'm pretty sure it is but, I've never had a boyfriend before so I wouldn't know.

Yeah, I know. Sad.

So tell me about your relationships and also if you could tell me your countries that would be great. Don't worry I'm not a creepy stalker I just love learning more about you lovely people. Also, Try reading my other books, I wrote a new one called 'Girl Undercover' However, I only posted one chapter of it just to show you what it's like so please if you could, Read it.

Thanks loves,

LolaaaaaaXxxxxx