Chapter 2: Spanish American Brit?

Alex's POV:

Ever have that feeling where you just want to be under your covers in the warmth playing Subway Surfer on your phone and drowning out the rest of the world with donuts surrounding you and wouldn't be anywhere else but?

That's exactly how I feel right now standing in front of Laurie and her annoying voice yelling telling us that 'we could have gotten hurt'. You'd think she means good but hell no, We both know this bitch hates our guts but we're counting the months left of our contract so we could get a new manager.

That's 5 months and 12 days in counting.

I looked at Ariana and saw her wearing the same expression as me. Annoyed.

But I feel for Ari, No one hates the bitch as much as she does.

"....What if something happened and you went missing huh? Then what would we do?..."

She doesn't care about us only what the world would think.

"...Oh My, What would fans think?What would the press think? The movie didn't finish, We just put out the trailer and ads."

See?

"Well, Obviously nothing happened so can you shut the fuck up?" Ari said annoyed.

From the corner of my eye I could see our whole crew silently laughing their ass off. No one likes Laurie, Who would honestly? An alone 40 year old with 2 cats and no life but to bug two teenage girls and their crew.

"Amen to that." I said high-fiveing Ari.

For some weird unexplainable creepy reason Laurie actually did shut up.

I took that opportunity to leave and go to my room and get ready for bed, because I knew that any minute now Ari and Laurie would get into a screaming match.

I better get my earplugs.

I took off all my clothes from today and pulled on an over sized tee-shirt and my hair into a messy-bun. I climbed onto my bed and put the covers over me starting to feel warm, Until I heard my phone ring. I groaned staring at it.

Just as I was getting comfy.

I went over to the pile of clothes that I took off-I'm messy like that- And took my phone out of my butt pocket.

Hehe, Butt.

Unknown.

I debated on weather or not I should answer it because last time I did, It was a fan and my phone number got leaked.
I decided to answer it anyways just because, I'm stupid like that.

"What?"

"Hello?"

The person on the other line was still quiet. I narrowed my eyes and looked at the screen again.

"You better have a freakin reason for making me get out of bed so speak up." I said frustrated.

I'm coming bed, You just wait.

"Hello?" I asked again sitting down on the bed.

"Why do you have my phone?" A sexy voice asked.

My eyebrows rose.

'Holy shit' I mouthed to myself looking at the contact number again.

Unknown.

I know what your thinking 'how could a voice be sexy'? But trust me. I would know, He had a husky voice with a very very slight British accent. It was smooth yet not. He didn't seem pretty old, Maybe 20 or 19.