Chapter 16: Challenge Accepted.

Alex's POV:

"You handled it well Alex." Maria said hugging me.

I know I did but, I still can't believe that they asked me all that.

"Thanks." I smiled weakly.

After saying bye to everyone and thanking them I went outside trying to get past the Paparazzi. Great, Did they really have to be here right now? Just as I was getting into my car I got a text.

Turn Around.

I furred my eyebrows and did exactly what the text said. Standing behind me and leaning on my Car was Drew. He was wearing black jeans, A White V-Neck shirt and White and Red hightops.

"Hey Babe." He smiled cockily.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"You know what, That doesn't matter. Get in the Car." I said Ducking my head from the Paps.

"Give me your keys, I'll drive." He said.

I wasn't in the mood to argue right now so I threw my keys at him and sat in the passenger seat.

"Duck your head." I instructed him.

"I love it when you tell me what to do." He smirked.

"Just Duck." I said gritting my teeth.

We tried getting out of the parking lot as fast as We could and thankfully there were no paps following us.

"Okay, So What are you doing here?" I sighed.

"I thought you might need some cheering up." He shrugged.

"Why would I need that? I'm fine." I said.

"Sure." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, There is no use trying to convince him.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at him .

"First, We're going to your place so you can change your clothes."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I said gesturing to my dress.

"As sexy as you look, I'm pretty sure that going to Where we're going in that isn't normal." He said.

"Why?" I furred my eyebrows.

"Why not? Plus You look like you haven't eaten yet."

"Your Right." I sighed.

I still haven't eaten anything and it already 10 o'clock. Which was pretty unusual since I eat 24/7.

I'm a Foodie.

I turned to Drew and I took a good look at him. He was really handsome. He had brown tousled hair and was really tan. He had really nice blueish hazel eyes. He was pretty toned if you ask me, There was definitely a six pack under that shirt. He also had a five o'clock shadow and really nice jaw line.

"Staring is rude, Sweetheart." He smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him and just as I was about to turn around I noticed a bit of a purple bruise peeking out of his shirt on his neck. I frowned and reached to touch it.

"What is this?" I said touching it softly.

"It's nothing, Go change." He said covering it up more.

I looked around and noticed that we we're in front of my apartment. I turned again to ask at him again what it was but I decided not to, He obviously didn't want to speak about it so instead I replaced my frown with a smile.

"Fine, I'll be 5 mins." I said sighing.

"Yeah right." He snorted.

"What do you mean, 'Yeah right'?" I asked copying his deep voice. He chuckled at my imitation of him.

"Your a girl, Therefore you'll take at least 30 mins." He said.

"But What if I don't." I challenged raising an eyebrow.

"Then, I'll buy your lunch." He said.

"Your already doing that, Think of Something else." I raising an eyebrow.

He chuckled.

"Okay, I'll get you a huge bag of candy." He smiled.

"Deal." I said getting out and shutting the door.

"Alex!" He yelled after me before I ran inside.

I turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"Nice ass." He smirked.

I looked down and noticed that my dress ran up a little when I was sitting and reached high upper thigh. I pulled the dress down back to where it was supposed to be and gave him the finger.

He laughed at me and shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and ran into my apartment, I threw my heels in the hallway as I ran to my room. I left my makeup the way it was since it was natural and slipped my dress off.

I grabbed my Rolling Stones crop top and rolled up the sleeves to my elbows and some black high waisted shorts and quickly put them on.

I went into my closet and slipped on my converses and put my black beanie over my head, I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my back pocket as I ran out the door.

I shut the door behind me just as Drew looked up.

"What the fuck?" He yelled.

"Ha! I told you, I even have 1 minute to spare." I said sprawling all over the passenger seat taking a deep breath.

"Okay, I did not think that was possible." He said shaking his head.

"Never judge a book by its cover." I said in a sing-song voice.

"Your not a book." He grumbled.

"Aw, Are you grumpy because you lost." I said in a baby voice pinching his cheek. He pushed my hand away.

"No. Leave me alone." He pouted.

"Are you pouting?" I said in disbelief.

"No." He said still pouting.

"Your so childish." I laughed shaking my head and took my phone out.

"Yeah well, Your starting to rub off on me." He said.

I opened my twitter app and decided to tweet to my 15M fans. I haven't been on twitter in a while so I should probably tweet.

@AlexT: Did you all watch my GMA Interview? Hopefully it'll clear up some stuff. #ILoveYouGuys4ever

As I sent out the tweet thousands of replies came in and I decided to answer a few, until we get there. It's the least I could do.

@MeriXOXAlex: @AlexT I can't believe what the interviewer did, Did you feel as uncomfortable as you looked?

@AlexT: Well, @MeriXOXAlex It's part of my job to answer uncomfortable questions.

@SelGoandAlexT : @AlexT Are you guys still friends?

@AlexT: @SelGoandAlexT I'd hope so.x

@MeLikeFood: @AlexT Are you still doing the Meet and Greet with your cast members tomorrow?

@AlexT: @MeLikeFood Defiantly, I wouldn't miss a chance to see you guys for the world! xx

"What are you doing?" Drew asked.

"I'm On twitter."

"We're here." He said parking the car.

I looked up and saw that we were parked at a McDonalds and smiled, I haven't been here for a while.

-----------------------//---------------------
Authors Note:

Hey hey hey!!! Do you guys like the way the book is going, Gimme some ideas on what you think so far!!!

Comment!!