Chapter 19: Wig or Not?

Alex's POV:

Previously on The Cell Phone Swap:

"Guys, What's going on?" I said looking between them and Drew.

He just shrugged and turned to Max and her sister.

"Well," Max said nervously.

"It's Ariana.."

--------

"What?" I asked.

"She left a few minutes ago," Serena said.

"What did she come for?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"She came to take her stuff." She said.

Oh.

"That's fine." I shrugged.

Some decency she has, Coming when I'm not home. Smh.

"Did she say anything?" I asked.

"She accused us of being in her house and threatened to call the cops, Then we told her that we were your friends and she just went into a room and took her suitcase and left." She said filling me in.

I sighed.

"You know whats weird," Max said crossing her arms over her chest.

"In the interview an hour ago, She was a blonde, But when she came here she was brunette." She said confused.

"It was probably a wig." Serena shrugged.

"Maybe she dyed it." Drew said.

I shook my head. "It can't be dyed because it takes at least 2 or 3 hours for it to come out."

"Then it must of been a wig." He shrugged.

"Yeah, But why would she wear a wig?" Max questioned.

"Probably to change her image." I said.

"But why?" Serena asked.

"I have no clue." I shrugged.

"It's like I don't even know who she is anymore."

We all stayed quiet for a few moments until Drew decided to speak up.

"Well, I should get going, I'll see you all later." Drew said leaving and shutting the door behind him.

"Okay, So you wanna tell me who the hell that was?" Max said raising an eyebrow at me like a parent.

"He's Drew." I said.

"He's so hot." Max said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hot? He's the brunette and tanner version of Alex Pettyfer, He's beyond hot." Serena said staring at the door he walked out of dreamily.

Is it weird I thought that the minute I met him too?

"Uh, Guess what?" I said trying to change the subject, For some reason it irked me that they were talking about him like that even if I knew they weren't interested in him.

Weird.

"What?"

"We can go look for that dance team today." I said waving my arms dramatically.

"Really?! Oh my god I'm going to go change." Max said running out to her room.

I chuckled at her happy attitude.

"Hey Alex," Serena said sitting down with me on the couch.

"Yes Serena," I said smiling.

"Can I ask you a question?" She said shyly.

"Talk to me." I said surfing the channels.

"Do you ever feel like there's more to Ariana's sudden bitchiness?" She asked confused.

"Sometimes." I shrugged.

"She was your best friend and I know you act like all this doesn't bother you when it does, since you two have been through hell and back but Just stop trying to push it away." She said smiling softly.

"How would you know?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm a diehard fan remember?" She teased.

I laughed.

"Yeah, We were practically family." I said.

"You know, I'm going to a meet and greet tomorrow. What to come?" I said.

She screamed.

Loud.

"Yes! Yes! OMG yes! I'm going to meet Liam Hemsworth!" She yelled jumping on the couch.

"Hey, I thought you'd be excited because of me." I pouted.

"Nah, I'm over that." She walked out of the room.

Well..

"Hey Alex, Ready?" Max asked.

"Yeah, You look cute." I smiled.

She was wearing a white tank top and blue skinny jeans with purple doc Martin boots.

"Thanks," She smiled.

"So, Where exactly are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see," I winked and started my car.

------------------------//-------------------
Authors Note:

Sooo, What do you all think? That was a really short chapter but I sorta had a writers block.

Anyways, Comment and tell me what you all think! I also wanted to say that I have other books that I'm writing so check them out too!!

1) The Bad Boy Is back.

2) Started with a kick.

Tell me what you all think of those story's too!! Sorry for not updating quick enough but I have exams this week until the 12th of Jan, But after that I'll probably update every other day or once a week.

Thx Loves,

LolaaaaaaXXXX