Chapter 21: My Eyes are brown, Idiot.

Alex's POV:

"Aren't you going to get ready?" Max asked from next to me on the couch.

"Not yet, It's only 5 and we're leaving at 7." I said turning back to my show.

It's been an hour since Serena and I came home so we all decided to have a movie/TV Show marathon until I was supposed to get ready.

"I forgot to tell you, Maria dropped off your dress." Max said standing up and walking over to a bag on the table.

I opened it up and saw the most beautiful long-sleeved plum dress. It was cute and short that came up to above my knee, It was like a 'meeting the parents' type of dress and tight from the top and a bit loose over my butt and thighs. I loved it, It also came with one long necklace that was silver and one cuff ring and also a note.

Alex,

Here's your dress, I'm so sorry I couldn't be here to help but make sure you paint your nails black and just blow dry your hair and your sexy date 'as Max told me' Should wear a plum colored tie.

Love,
MariaX

P.S Tell me EVERYTHING afterwards! If you don't I'll cut off your toes and feed them to my none existent dog. LOVE YOU!

I rolled my eyes, So Maria. I pulled out my phone seeing yet another apology text from Drew. Ever since I hung up on him he wouldn't stop texting me and calling, All I ever did was read the text and decline the calls. I was never angry to begin with, I get jokes but once I saw his apology's and cheesy attempts at flirting with me, I decided to have a little fun.

3:45; Babe, Pls I'm sorry!

3:59; I didn't mean it.

4:25; I mean, I want it but I didn't mean to say it like that.

4:45; Ugh, I'm sorry. Stop please stop ignoring me!

I giggled at his cute attempts to make me accept his apology.

Me: Plum.

Drew: What?

Me: A Plum colored tie.

Drew: I knew that. :D

Me: If you did, Then why'd you ask?

I rolled my eyes. I don't have time for his stupidity right now.

Drew: Because, I wanted to keep talking to you. X

Okay, Maybe I do.

"Alex, Get ready!" I heard Serena's voice from upstairs.

"One second." I yelled back.

Me: Bye.

Drew: Wait.

Me: What?

Drew: Your eyes are like the ocean, I think I got lost at sea.

Pick up lines? You've got to me kidding me.

Me: My eyes are brown, You idiot.

"Would you stop texting your boyfriend and get up here there's an hour left!" She yelled.

"Okay!" I yelled back starting to go upstairs before my phone vibrated in my hand.

Drew: Do you have a bandaid, Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

Me: No, But I have lemons.

I laughed at my comeback. Is it bad if I said that I secretly loved it when he sent me pick up lines.

-------

"He's late." I said starring at the clock.

It's 7:01 and Drew was supposed to be here one minute ago.

Ding.

Thank goodness The restaurant is only 5 mins away because we would have been extremely late.

"Your late." I said opening the door.

"I know I ha-" He stopped mid sentence and his eyes widened looking at me.

"What?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You look nice." He smiled cockly.

I narrowed my eyes, Nice? Does he even know how to compliment a girl? You should never tell her that she looks 'nice.' that's worse than saying 'hot' in a perverted way. I took Those few seconds to check him out, He was wearing an all black outfit that consists of black jeans, A black V-neck and a black leather jacket with boots, And he also wore a plum tie on his neck.

He looked so hot and he didn't even need a suit. His hair was so perfect he had the messy tousled hair look that he for some reason only could make work. Thank goodness Maria went for a more casual outfit for me tonight or I might have worn a gown.

"Let's just go." I rolled my eyes sighing. I can't wait to get this over with.

I moved to walk to his car before he grabbed my waist pulled me back to him making me press my back on his chest, An Incredibly strong, Hard one might I add.

"I was Joking, You look gorgeous." He whispered his breath fanning my ear.

He pushed something into my palm and moved slightly in front of me. I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

He bought me a rose?

"What? I can be a gentleman." He smiled.

I couldn't help but shake my head and smile back.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?" He asked.

I chuckled. He looked so cute and hopeful.

"Who said I was mad in the first place." I winked at him and got inside the passengers seat.

----------------------//---------------------
Authors note:

Soooo? What do you all think? The next chapter will have the biggest twist in it and it will be incredibly long.

Hint: Drew's dad and the mystery woman!!

I hope you all like my books and I'll start updating as soon as possible.

Love you all,

LolaaaaaaaXxxx