Chapter 23: Manager done wrong.

Alex's POV:

"Close your mouth babe, You'll catch flies." I heard Drew say but I wasn't paying attention instead I was sitting there gaping at Mr. Matthew's table.

I literally have no words to say, I mean I knew that Laurie was a bitch but I never thought that she was a hoe. She's breaking up a family, Yet here she is laughing and smiling like its nothing.

"Um, Drew?" I said looking at him with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked his eyebrows furred.

"What type of business does your dad own?" I asked needing to know.

If it has something to do with the entertainment business then maybe this isn't a date and it's an actual meeting.

"Uh, Some Car business. Why?" He asked.

Yeah, definitely not a meeting.

"Okay, Uh Drew. There's no easy way for me to say this but, I might, sorta know your dad's date." I said looking up for his reaction.

His eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched In anger.

Great.

"Who is she?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"She's my manager, Laurie." I said.

His mouth dropped and his eyes widened again in shock and disbelief.

"No,"

"Yes," I said nodding my head.

"What the hell?" He said his voice getting louder.

"My thoughts exactly," I murmured.

"Let's just go, I don't think we need to be here any longer." I said looking over to see the two feeding each other.

Que the barf noises.

"Yeah," He said looking disappointedly at his father.

I sighed hating seeing the look on Drew's face, He was hurt and it's all because that old man couldn't keep his junk in his pants. I know this sounds weird but he looked like a helpless little puppy that couldn't believe what was happening in front of him. His own father, Cheating on his mom.

That look on his face is making me regret ever making him come here, But it's also better he knows now then later. I just had to do something so, I called over a waitress and did something that I never thought I'd do.

I gave her a $100 to accidentally spill food on them. They deserve it.

I took Drew's hand and before we left the exit I noticed that the waitress was walking towards them. I nudged Drew with my elbow and nodded my head in the direction of the couple.

He looked and I watched the reaction on his face as soon as the lady spilt wine on his dad's white shirt and Laurie's hair all in one go. I smiled lightly when I heard Drew's laughter from beside me.

God, I love his laughter. I smiled up at him and he returned the favor and grabbed my hand. We walked out to paps with Their camera's flashing and I sighed.

For a while in there, I forgot all about being in the world of fame.

"Alex, Is it true you and Ariana aren't talking?"

"Alex, Look over here!"

"Slut!"

"Are you two dating?!"

"What's your name?"

"Are you pregnant?!"

Ahh, The delightful words of the paparazzi. I rolled my eyes at their assumptions as I got into the car. I noticed Drew's hand tighten around mine when that one pap called me a slut. He got into the car and we started driving to god knows where.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, First we're going home to change," He started off.

"Then I'm taking you somewhere." He smirked.

"Where are we going?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

I hated not knowing things.

"When was the last time you were a normal teenager and had fun without caring what those idiots with the camera thought." He asked.

"You mean the Paparazzi?" I asked taking my heels off. My feet ached.

"Yeah, Whatever their called," He said waving his hand.

"Well," I sighed thinking.

Besides the time where me and Ariana snuck out of the hotel room, I don't think I ever have.

"What are you planning?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Ever been to trampoline land?" He smirked.

----------------------//---------------------
Authors note:

Hey! Starts off boring but I have a lot in store for it. A lot of you have been asking for the people who are playing the characters but I think that everyone should use their imagination. I mean, That's why this is a book, Not a movie.

Also Lately, I've been interested in superhero books so if anyone knows any please send it to me in my comments!

I know it's a short update but I'm trying my best. I have a bit of a writers block but I promise the story will get very interesting. The characters will still keep they're personalities but obviously feelings will change and some mysteries will be revealed so don't stop reading my book because I update late.

Thx loves,

LolaaaaaXxxxx