Epilouge

Alex's POV:

It's been a year since Drew and I started dating. Ever since then things have changed in my life, I finally have an amazing boyfriend and my career is going crazy. I've been getting amazing movie deals and Ariana and I are lucky enough to say that we have now worked with all kinds of amazing people.

From Jennifer Lopez to Jennifer Lawrence and Will smith, We've even worked with people like Sandra Bullock, Miley Cyrus, Our friend Selena Gomez, Trey songs and even One Direction.

The funniest though would have to be the 1D boys but now things have been weird for them ever since Zayn Malik left them a month ago.

Ariana and Jeremy have been going strong ever since that blind meeting we set them up on, They just clicked. I always teased her about how I was right and she would always roll her eyes at me and tell me to shut up.

Max and Serena have got their own apartment and Max had finally got on that dance team that she wanted. Serena works at a bakery and with the money they both get, It was enough for them to live off of. Serena still came with me to movie sets and every time there was an award show they'd come too.

Drew and I have moved in together, I know you might think that we're going too fast but I felt like it was okay. I get to see him everyday and even though I wouldn't be living with Ariana and the girls, I still saw them everyday so it worked out fine.

"Drew, I'm home." I yelled as walked into our flat.

It was a little too dark inside to see anything so I turned the lights on and set my keys on the table near the door.

"SURPRISE!"

I jumped and turned around to see a crowd of people staring back at me with smiles on they're faces. There were so many people here it was unbelievable, Drew, Ariana, Max and Serena were standing in the front and all around and behind them I could see a lot of my close friends and people I've worked with.

"Happy Birthday Babe," Drew said being the first one to come up to me.

He pulled me by my waist and kissed me.

"Did you do this?" I asked him.

"Maybe," He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you." I smiled gratefully.

"Happy Birthday Bae!" Ariana yelled and ran over to me.

I laughed and hugged my best friend.

"Hey, She's my Bae." Drew pouted over her shoulder.

"Shut up," She rolled her eyes.

"Happy Birthday!" Max and Serena yelled.

I thanked them and gave them hugs.

"Hey shorty, Happy Birthday." Jeremy said.

I pouted and told him for the hundredth time that I wasn't short. Jeremy and I have become really good friends the past year, Most of the time we pull pranks.

Yep, We're the pranksters.

"Happy Birthday Ria!" Maria smiled.

"Maria!" I yelled and hugged the woman who became like a mom to me.

"How's nat?" I asked.

"She's doing good, She's going to school soon." Maria pouted.

"Maria, It's homeschool. She still goes around with us," I rolled my eyes.

"But my baby's growing up, Just like how my other baby's growing up," She whined and pulled me in for another hug.

I laughed and hugged her back.

A few people came over including Sophia the assistant and even Drew's mom and sister, who I was starting to grow on, and said hello and wished me a happy birthday when Ariana pulled out a huge cake.

"We know how much you love your skittles so we got you a skittles birthday cake," She cheered.

"Aw, That's so sweet." I gushed and ran over to the cake.

I mean come on, It's skittles.

Who wouldn't?

They started singing happy birthday to me and looking at the small crowd of people that I love, I knew that this is where I'll always belong. This is the place I will always know as home because a house is just a place, but a home is where you have the people who love you and would go all out of their busy lives to do this for you.

This is family.

When they finished the singing I blew on my candle and they all cheered.

Everyone went and started talking amongst themselves and Drew came over to me.

"So what did you wish for?" Drew asked and hugged me from behind.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yep, I have everything I need." I smiled and turned to face him.

He rose an eyebrow at me.

Don't say it.

Your strong.

You can do it.

"Okay, Fine. I might have wished for a skittles waterfall." I shrugged.

Damn it!

He laughed at me and pulled me closer.

"Of course you did."

I rolled my eyes.

"Happy 18th birthday baby," He whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"You know, That means your an adult now and you can do adult things," He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Like vote?" I faked excitement. He frowned at me.

"You ruined my innuendo," He pouted.

I laughed and kissed him.

"I love you, Idiot."

"I love you too, Idiot."

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

Hey everyone! I know you all hate me right now because I haven't updated in almost 3 months but I had exams and a major writers block. I hope you all love the epilogue because It took forever to continue. I'm so sorry to keep you beautiful people waiting.

So that's the end of 'The Cell Phone Swap', I loved writing for you all and I've read and tried to reply to almost all of your wonderful comments and I loved all the things you've said. I honestly love writing and I hope you all read the other books I've written. This is the first book I've ever finished writing and it's all because of you guys and the motivation you gave me to do this, From your voting to commenting your gorgeous opinions I'm happy to say that I finally finished.

Yay!

As for the sequel, I'm not so sure if I should make one. I don't think it would be good but we can talk about it in the comments and see what happens. I really do love you all and thank you for giving my book a chance.

Btw, For all of you calling me Lola, My real name is Layla but my friends call me that cus Layla is a bit of a mouth full isn't it?

Oh and another Btw, 50K freakin reads. Like what?!?

THANK YOU, YOUR ALL BAES!!!

No seriously, Your all ridiculously amazeballs.

So That's the end.

😘

XxLolaaaaXxxxxxxxxxxxx