Chapter 13: GMA.

Alex's POV:

Ever wake up and think 'What the hell happened last night?'

Okay, Let me rephrase that, Ever wake up and think 'What the hell happened last night?' and you weren't drunk.

I'm pretty sure I would have woken up with a hangover and my clothes from last night on but, I didn't.

I sat up and looked around the room and suddenly all the events from last night started flooding back to me. From my flight back to New York to my confession with Drew, Him apologizing and staying the night.

To say yesterday was weird is an understatement.

I looked around my room and noticed that the pizza box was empty and on the foot of my bed. I don't really remember falling asleep last night but I'm guessing that Drew left this morning or last night.

I just hope that Max or Serena haven't seen him, That would just be extremely awkward.

I stood up off my bed and walked out of my bedroom door. I could care less about my hair or clothes right now, I'm hungry.

"Good morning!" Max chirped.

"Look who's finally up." Serena said with a sickly sweet smile.

I stared at the both of them and narrowed my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Max said with an Innocent look on her face.

"Besides the fact that you two are sitting on the couch with weird smiles on your faces staring at me like that?"

"Nothing really." I said sarcastically.

"I have no idea what your talking about." Serena said still smiling.

"Alright I can't take this anymore, Spill." Max said with a serious look on her face now.

"Spill what?" I said sitting down on the couch opposite to them.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe the reason why a smoking hot guy left your room this morning." Serena squealed.

My eyes widened. Oh, God. I'm going to kill Drew.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said repeating Serena's words.

I stood up and started walking back to my room. I made a mistake coming down here, I should have just stayed in my room. I never thought I would say this but, Screw my hunger. McDonalds breakfast drive through it is.

I shut my door and went into my closet to change out of my P.Js. I can't believe Drew would do that, Hasn't he ever heard of the window?

I shook my head remembering to yell at him later on and grabbed my black tights and nirvana shirt with the sleeves rolled up and floral Doc Martin boots silently thanking god that I keep clothes in my room. If I didn't I'd have to go back through the living room.

I threw my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my phone seeing that I have a text from my manager and ran straight out the door before receiving a lecture for the two crazy chicks In my house.

I opened the door to my range rover and started my car.I decided to open the text from Laurie to see what it said.

Interview on GMA. 8:45 am.

Shit.

It's already 8:30 and it takes at least 10 mins to get to the studio. I'm in so much trouble.

I got out of the parking lot and started driving to the studio. She could have at least told me that before but the bitch wanted me to be late. I drove as fast as I could to be in time for the interview. Nothing sucks like a late celebrity.

----------

Authors note:

I know it's super short!!!!! But I'm trying to make the next chapter realllly looong!! I'm sorry.

Pls comment!?!?!?!