Chapter 5: Always.

Alex's POV:

In my whole life I've seen many weird people, and I've been in many crazy situations, Like staring in my first movie, My first ever boyfriend being a fake one for the media, My first kiss on camera, But never have I ever met someone as weird as Drew.

"Your crazy aren't you. Yep, That's it your crazy." I said surely.

"I'm not crazy. Well Sometimes.. But, I mean it, Come with me."He said confidently.

"No." I whined.

I've always hated fancy restaurants, I've been to too many to last a lifetime. I usually settle for McDonalds or ordering in pizza with Ari. We aren't really the fancy type.

"Pweese." He said in a baby voice. Omg, The cuteness of this is so overwhelming.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because," He paused and sighed.

"I can't do it alone." He said.

The way he said it like a lost puppy, His voice breaking at the end. If I was in his place I guess I would hate to do it alone too. Then again it did feel horrible.

"Fine." I said heading towards the door.

"Really?" He asked like someone told him he just won a million dollars.

"Yes, Really." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh god," He said in relief.

"I could so kiss you right now." He stated.

I blushed.

"Good to know, Listen I gotta go. Talking in a public airport bathroom where shit is gathered from all around the world, isn't really my kinda thing."

"You always amuse me, Sweetheart." He chuckled.

"Again, Good to know."

"Thank you by the way, For listening." He said.

My heart can't take the cuteness.

"Always." I smiled hanging up.

I unlocked the bathroom to find a bunch of teenage girls standing there ready to bitch at me for taking so long, But as soon as they saw my face they were squealing these weird pig like squeals.

These are the type of fans that are literally fake. Fake tans. Fake boobs. Fake blonde hair. Skimpy dresses. Even a fake liking towards you. They talk behind your back and every celebrity knows it. The ones who try to tick you off and one mean thing can ruin your reputation.

The fans that you know are genuine are the ones who cry and shake when the meet you, The ones who tell you that you saved them. Or simply the ones who don't ask you if your dating this hot celebrity or if Jelena is real.

Those are the ones who I go to work for every morning.

"Oh em gee, Your Alex Taylor." One screeched.

"How are you guys." I said smiling at them.

"OMG guys she's speaking to us." The second one yelled.

I scoffed on the inside. No shit.

As they kept going on they're 'Omg' Fest one of them caught my eye.

She was standing to the side with her arms crossed over her chest wearing a small smile on her face. She was wearing something similar to me, An ACDC muscle-tee and jeans short shorts and converse with her blonde hair in a messy bun. She looked like a pretty cool girl so I walked up to her.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Oh, Um hi." She said her eyes widening.

"Don't worry, I don't bite." I laughed.

She seemed to relax a bit and looked over to her 2 friends who weren't done with there squeals.

"Sorry about them, They're really.. Weird." She laughed.

"Didn't they need the toilet?" I asked.

"Apparently."

"It's fine. What's your name?" I asked her.

"Max. It's a bit boyish I know but it's short for Maxine." She said shyly.

"Well, I'm Alex. My name is a bit boyish too and short for Alexandria." I smirked.

"Finally, Someone who understands me." She cheered.

I laughed. She was a funny girl.

As we we're chatting I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

"Where were you?" Said Laurie.

I rolled my eyes.

"Peeing." I said looking back at Max again.

"Well we're leaving so let's go." she said strutting away in her dress suit.

Max widened her eyes at my rudeness.

"Trust me when I say she's a major bitch." I told her.

"I can tell."

"Well, It was nice meeting you but as you can see I have to go." I told Max.

"It was nice meeting you too." She hugged me.

"Here's my number but please don't give it to your friends." I told her.

"Oh No, Don't worry. They're not even my friends they're my sisters friends but you can trust me with this." She smiled.

"Thanks, It was nice meeting you." I told her.

"You too!"

I ran back to the private section at the airport just about when the car arrived.

"Where have you been?" Ari asked.

"Meeting new people and helping others in need like the Amazing person I am. You know the usual." I waved off poshly grabbing my bags heading to the car.

"Riiight." She rolled her eyes.
--------------------//------------------------

Authors note:

HEYYYY!!! Please comment so I can know what you think.