Chapter 3: Weird Convos.

Alex's POV:

I woke up the next morning to a text. And let me tell you, Waking up to a text is a million times better than waking up to a yelling Laurie.

Now that, That just bursts your eardrums.

Dream of me last night babe? ;)

What an amazing text to wake up to. I rolled at his stupidness and replied back to him.

Yes, And let me tell you it was a horrifying Nightmare. :/

I smirked. Now time to get ready before Laurie annoyed me. That bitch is like a siren.

Too late.

A few seconds later the smile went away when 'IT' barged into my room.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked getting out of bed.

"Hurry up, we're late and we have a flight to catch tonight." She said ignoring me.

Ugh. This women needs a chill pill. That's if she is a women.

"Wait, Hold up. Flight?" I asked just understanding her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Flight. If you were listening to me the rest of the night instead of going to your room, then you would know that we are going to take a break from the movie and doing a photo-Shoot in LA."

"How long will we be there?" I asked crossing my fingers.

I really needed to take my phone from.. Wait, I don't even know his name.

Ah, My stranger.

"A week, Maybe more." She shrugged and walked out.

A week?!? I won't get to see my phone for a week. Great.

I sighed and decided to get ready
before texting my Stranger.

Yeah, I named him that.

I went into my closet and picked out a longsleeves floral skater dress with purple and white flowers, Black tights and black combat boots. I also took out a black pair of bra and underwear. I laid them out on my bed and went into the bathroom and stripped out of my oversized shirt and bra and underwear. I went into the warm shower that instantly relaxed my tense muscles.

My life really does get weirder by the minute, I mean how did I manage to lose my phone to a weird, Rude yet strangely interesting guy? It's not everyday that happens. I just hope that if he does find out who I am he doesn't treat me any differently.

It's hard finding true friends, or anyone really, who likes you for who you are. And if they do your trust issues push them away. Fame does that to you, it makes you not trust people easily, Gain friends who like your fame and money not you. It sucks sometimes but the key to achieving is to not let fame change you. I've met people who let that happen and let me tell you it can get pretty ugly.

After washing my body and hair I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I stood in front of my bathroom mirror and blow dried my long brown hair. After blow drying I straightened it and went to my bed to change.

I took a while because having curly hair is pretty hard to straighten.

As I was walking to my bed I saw my phone- I'll call it mine for now-And picked it up.

3 Missed calls from 'My Stranger.'

Yes, I saved his contact as My Stranger. I have no clue what his name is so I named him the first thing that came to mind.