Chapter 4: LA Baby.

Alex's POV:

"We're going a trip in our favorite rocket ship zooming through the skyyyy... " Ari sang as were landing in Los Angles.

This. Is. Torturous.

We just arrived in LA and for some weird reason, Ari won't stop singing the theme song to little Einsteins. It was really random at first and quiet interesting making me sing along the theme song to our favorite childhood show, but now it's just plain annoying.

"Please, Ms. Jones Shut up." Our pilot as he came out with us.

"Harris, Your only hearing her now. Imagine listening to her for the past 2 hours." I said rubbing my temples.

"Ms. Taylor, I feel for you." He said shaking his head and walking away.

I grabbed my bag making my way towards the airport back entrance. Right as I went in I heard fans yelling and screaming as I waved at them and entered through the security room. They quieted down after a second but then started screaming again which only meant that Ari had came in.

Just as I thought she walked in with a smile on her face about to open her mouth.

"No. Just, No." I sighed covering her mouth with my hand. She scrunched her eyebrows together looking at me in confusion.

"Please don't speak, I've had enough of your voice for the last two hours to last a life time." I said dramatically.

"Alexandria, What are you doing?" Laurie asked walking in to the room.

I rolled my eyes at her and took my hands off Ari's face.

"Nothing." I said sitting down.

My butt felt numb from sitting on that plane for 17 Hours. Laurie started talking about what we should do, How we should act during the interview and I decided to ignore her. She says this every time we have one and trust me when I say we've had MANY.

A few minutes later the interview lady came in and we started the interview in the airport room since we didn't have enough time to do one later. So what better time than to smile at a fake lady with fake boobs while waiting for the car.

"Hello Girls." She said with a fake smile.

Let the torturing begin.

-------

Once we finished our interview I looked over at at Ari playing on her phone suddenly wishing I had mine. It's been 5 days since I had my phone and 2 days since I last spoke to Drew. Since I had nothing to do and no contacts I decided I should text him, it's been weird not speaking to him for 2 Days. He usually calls everyday.

Hi. :)

It took him less than a minute to reply.

Hey.

I frowned. It's not like him to just say 'Hey'. No winky face, No kisses and No sweet names. I know you think I'm over reacting but this is Drew we're talking about. Drew+ No flirting = Problem.

Something is defiantly wrong. I looked over at Laurie and saw that she was talking on the phone waiting for the car to get here.

"I'll be back." I yelled walking away and the only person who acknowledged me was Ari waving in my direction.

I went into the bathroom and locked to door and dialed the number to my phone. It rang a few times before going to voicemail.

He hung up on me.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I murmured.

I called him again and he answered on the 5th ring.

"What?" He asked.