Chapter 29: Babe, What's With The Interrogating?

Alex's POV:

"So next week is the premiere," Our new manager said.

I looked up from my phone in shock. How did that come so fast, I've been way too busy with Max and Drew and Serena lately I've completely forgot about our movie premiere. I don't even have a dress or shoes, Hell I don't even have a date.

"Premiere?" I questioned Hannah.

Hannah was our new manager, After the interview a few days ago Ari and I and a couple of people from our managing team held auditions and Hannah caught our attention right away. I don't know if it was the bubbly personality of the red-head or if it was the fact that she was only 21 and finished uni early having a business degree, She sure was a great manager.

She held our first meeting today to talk about upcoming plans, Ones that Laurie would never hold. She would only send us text informing us everything and not letting us choose, kinda like a babysitter whereas Hannah had said that we must get together and see each other's faces and everyone needs to put out their opinion.

"Yes premiere, Did you forget already Alex?" She asked raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly putting my phone away. Ever since the while mishap I stopped using social media but now that everything was cleared out I would go back to being addicted to it.

"Anyways, As you all know the premiere will be in a few days and you'll be happy to hear that it will be held in New York City not in LA." She smiled at us.

"Thank god, I really couldn't be bothered to be jet lagged." Ari said fixing her beanie.

I really loved her outfit today, she was wearing a gray crop-top and high-waisted black skinny jeans with slits on knees and a floral kimono with a grey Beanie and black heeled ankle boots. She left her brown hair in a side braid draped on her shoulder with light make-up covering her pale face.

I on the other hand was wearing a white jersey shirt with the number 17 written in black paired with white ripped skinny jeans and nude pumps that matched my long nude nails. I had many bracelets scattered across my wrists, seeing as my t-shirt only reached my elbows, and many rings on my fingers. My brown hair was put up into a classy high-bun on the top of my head and I had my eye-makeup done in a wing styled eyeliner. I also had mascara and lipgloss on. The reason for our actual effort in clothing today was because we had a press conference this morning about our new manager.

"Well, We're done here so your all free to go." She smiled gathering her papers.

"Thanks Hannah-Banana," I teased standing up along with Ariana.

Hannah rolled her eyes strutting out of the room. I chuckled at her response, We've been spending time together just the three of us these past few days and we've gotten to know each other well.

"So, Where you headed to Alex?" Ari asked me as we left the tall glass building.

"Drew's picking me up so I don't really know," I shrugged seeing him pull up.

"Well, I'll see you at home. I'm going shopping with Serena later, I promised her that we would go today." She grimaced walking in the direction of her Range Rover.

"Good luck," I yelled. I opened the passengers door to Drew's car and hopped right in.

"Hey beautiful," He smiled starting to drive.

I used to ignore all the little complements Drew said to me but nowadays I notice myself actually saying things like aww in my head or blushing.

"Hey," I said getting comfortable in my seat.

"So, You look gorgeous as always but can I ask why your wearing my number?" He nodded his head towards my jersey keeping his eyes on the road ahead.