Chapter 14: Uncomfortable.

Alex's POV:

"Alex! Your 2 mins late!" A producer yelled.

No shit shirlock.

"I know, I'm sorry. There was so much traffic." I lied rushing into a makeup chair.

"Ria, What took you so long?" Maria whispered as she parted my hair in the middle.

"The stupid Bitch decided to text me last minute. I swear They're trying to make me look bad on T.V." I grumbled.

"Well, We're lucky that your hair looks nice today so let's just start on your make-up." She sighed leaving my hair.

"Sophia! Get her clothes." She yelled as she put foundation on my cheeks.

Sophia immediately rushed over with a dress in her hand.

"Don't you think it's too early for dresses?" I sighed.

"Nope." Maria and Sophia replied in sync.

"Okay." I said dragging on the word.

"Here just try this on. It's your size." Sophia said as Maria painted my lips a nude color.

"You done yet?" I asked.

"Almost," She said finishing lining my eyes with eyeliner.

"Done." She smiled throwing the dress at me.

I ran behind the curtain I was supposed to change in and stripped out of my clothes. I put on the dress and stepped out showing Maria how it looked.

"Gorgeous. Now slip these heels on and go sit on the chair." she yelled.

I sighed looking down at myself as I jabbed the heels on my foot.

I was wearing a black longsleeves dress with a white high collar and white lining on the wrists. Sorta like a peter-pan dress that reached an inch above my knees.

After I put on the black pumps I grabbed my phone and sat on the couch where they were interviewing me. I've been on Good Morning America once before so I pretty much knew what to do. As I was waiting for the anchors to get here I decided on Texting Drew.

I'm On GMA, One Minute LIVE!!

Already on it, Baby Girl.x

Before I was about to reply to him I noticed the two anchors stepping in front of me.

"Hey, It's nice to see you again. We're Live in 3, 2, " The woman said quickly.

I took my phone and tucked it under my leg and sat down in the lady likeliest way I knew. I'm pretty sure I looked constipated.

"Good Morning America, I'm Christina Manning and this is Michael Evans and we're live here in New York City at 8:55 am with the lovely and talented Alex Taylor!" She clapped.

I smiled and waved at the camera.

"Hello, Alex it's amazing to have you here with us today." Michael said.

"It's amazing to be here Michael, Thank you for having me." I said politely.

These two were smiling extra widely at me and I knew exactly what that meant. Since I was late today I didn't get to go over the questions which instantly gives them permission to ask anything and everything they want.

In another words, I'm screwed.

"Well, As you guys can see we started 10 mins later than our usual time. There must have been traffic, Wasn't there Alex." She said.

I smiled at her the sweetest fakeist smile I could muster up and replied.

"Honestly, There wasn't much. My manager just told me 15 Mins before the show started and I am a bit jet lagged so I guess that would explain my tardiness." I said.

As you can see, I hate speaking proper English.

"No worries, Anyways Your here alone today which is a total different atmosphere from the last time."

And here we go.

"Yeah, It is" I replied my eyes pleading her not to say anything.

"Well is it true what happened between you and Ariana Jones." She smiled.

Guess what? She did.

"It depends on what you think happened?" I asked trying so hard to dodge the question but I knew by now there was no use.

"That you guys aren't friends anymore because of these certain pics that surfaced the internet this past week?" She said.

As she said those words pictures came up on the screen of Ariana and Dylan holding hands secretly, Him kissing her cheek, Them smiling at each other, Trying to hide from paps, And lastly them kissing.

"So? What do you have to say?" She asked.

I felt extremely uncomfortable and I didn't know what to say, I hated being put on the spot.

"I- Well, Um, Ari and I are still friends. I love her and she's like a sister to me, But even the best of friends get into small arguments. Just because we're famous doesn't mean we're not human." I said still trying to hold that smile.

"Well, That's true but something tells me this isn't so small." He said pointing to the screen again.

Screenshots of tweets came up on the screen, Obviously none that I wrote.

'@AlexT: Some people just aren't what they seem. #EffedRelationships'

'@ArianaJJ: Just accept it. #LoveIsLove.'

'@ArianaJJ: Wishing you loved the two of us together.'

'@AlexT: #Backstabbing ah, The feeling of it.'

It honestly looked like they were making me seem like the bad guy. Like I didn't accept Ariana and Dylan's relationship because I was still in love with him.

Pishh, Like I even loved him in the first place.

I tried thinking of a lie on point but I couldn't think of anything, So I just decided on bending the actual truth.

"I can honestly say that I didn't write those. All my fans know I'm not really the cryptic tweeting type, I usually just straight out tell what's on my mind. I hate the mystery and stuff like, No If I want you to know how I feel then I'll straight out say it. Those tweets aren't mine, I lost my phone for the past 2 weeks and only got it back last night." I said.

"Really? So, Who wrote them?" She asked.

"That's for me to know." I said wiggling my eyebrows at the camera trying to ease up the suspicion.

There's no way I can say my manager did it. Since I'm still under they're contract they have the power over me to do whatever they want.

"So it wasn't you?" Michael repeated.

What the hell did I just say?

"Nope."

"You said that if you want someone to know how you feel you'll straight out say it?" She asked.

I nodded.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

Betrayed. Lonely. Friendless.

"Excited for my new movie." I smiled Falsely.

"About that movie, What is it about?" She smiled.

I sighed in relief.

Finally for the rest of the interview I started talking about the movie.

------------------------//--------------------
Authors note:

Next is Drew's POV!!! Finally you see everything in his eyes....

Comment!