Chapter 28: Interview's Get Deep.

Alex's POV:

"Oh Thank god Ariana!" Laurie's voice rang through the building. Her heels clicking loudly as she tried to run over to Ari.

"Are you okay? Ready to start the interview?" She said with a sickening red lipped smile on her face.

"Ready as ever," Ari smirked glancing at me.

I smiled slightly as Laurie had a relieved smile on her face when Ari said that, While we were leaving I told Ari not to worry about her brother because Laurie couldn't have control over where we sent our money and she was just trying to push her buttons.

"But first I'm going to change," She fake smiled at Laurie.

"What's wrong with this dress, It's beautiful isn't it?" She said gesturing to it.

Egh.

I could tell Ari was trying so hard to not diss the dress because she had a constipated look on her face.

"It's just.. I-Itchy? Yeah That's it, It's itchy." She said walking away.

It does look kind of itchy, I know for a fact that I could never wear it.

"So Alex," Laurie started smirking at me.

Yes, Bitch? I said in my head.

But instead I went with, "I really don't like you, Don't talk to me."

I walked away with a bitter look on my face. Who does she think she is talking to me like she didn't just ruin my best friend, My crush and my life.

Hoe.

"Hey Kitten, What happened it there?" Drew asked. He put his hands on my waist and I held my breath at the fact that there was Barely any space between us. I think he noticed it too because he had a small smirk on his face and pulled me in even closer making me stand sorta in between his legs.

"You'll see." I smirked back pushing him back.

Did I just smirk?

"Your smirking, This so weird." He said shaking his head with a little smile on his face.

I wanted to kiss it off.

Instead, I blushed and looked away.

"I think it's hot." He whispered in my ear standing behind me before he walked back to his spot.

The feels.

"Okay, I'm ready." Ari walked out in black leather jeans and a black crop-top with a long necklace and purple heels.

So much better.

We walked over to the set where the interview was being held and sat side by side with smiles on our faces. The interviewer raised her eyebrows in shock but quickly composed herself when the camera man gave her a signal which meant that we we're officially live.

"Hello New York, I'm Carmen Montez from E!News and I'm here with the two stars from the new movie 'Where we are', Alexandria Taylor and Ariana Jones. So Girls, I was going to start the interview by asking your points of view on the feud between you two but clearly you guys aren't fighting any more." She smiled kindly gesturing to our closeness.

"That's true." Ariana said smiling back.

"So, As we all know there were these rumors about how 'Ariana stole Alex's first love' and how you 'hate each other because your still in love with him but he loves Ari', What could you tell us about all this? I mean, Wouldn't you want to make it clear to your fans and the world about this whole confused love story and how it came to be?" Carmen said directing the question to me.