Chapter 7: Comfort.

Alex's POV:

I slammed the door to my suit shut and laid down on the bed. I cried and let all the tears out that I was holding in while signing a few autographs in the elevator on the way up here.

I can't believe she just threw our friendship away like that. I know that it might seem stupid for me to get mad, It is fake but After all that we've been through she'd let Laurie come between us. You'd think I'm over reacting but Ari is the kind of person to take everything seriously. You say one word and she thinks your automatically against her or something.

After a while of crying my phone started to ring. I picked it up and put it to my ear without looking at the contact number.

"Hello." I croaked sitting up and sniffling.

"Are you crying?" Drew asked.

"No." I replied trying to sound Happy but it just came out weird.

"Are you crying?" He repeated as I heard the sound of car brakes.

"Your not supposed to be talking and driving." I told him wiping my tears.

"Who made you cry?" He said angrily ignoring me.

"I'm not crying and you can't talk and drive." I told him lying.

I only wanted to avoid saying I was crying. I could care less if he was driving I just hated getting pity from others, And hated feeling weak. If I was strong enough to go through everything I've been through without crying in front of anyone I shouldn't start now.

"Don't lie to me Baby doll, And I stopped driving now." He said starting to sound angry.

"Fine, I just got into a fight with my best friend. I know I'm stupid for crying over something so small so make fun of me if you'd like, not like I care." I Murmured.

"Your not stupid and I won't make fun of you. It must have not been small if it got you to cry. You don't seem like the type to." He said after a while relaxing a bit.

"I'm not," I chuckled.

"Your actually the first person to see me cry, Well not see me but you Know." I said sniffing a bit.

"Well then, I feel honored." He said.

"You should be." I pouted.

He laughed.

"You know It's okay to cry sometimes, You can't always be so strong," He said.

"The strongest people are the ones who've been through terrible situations and survived them." He said softly.

I could tell he wasn't talking about me now, More like he was trying to reassure himself.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"I hate pity." I told him.

"I'm not pitying you." He chuckled.

"Yes you are. I'm imagining your pity face right now." I told him.

"I don't have a pity face on."

"Yes, You do."

"Is it weird that I find it a Turn on?" He laughed.

"You were always weird," I said laughing with him.

"But You shouldn't because I could imagine you ugly if I wanted to you know." I told him.

"Baby, It still turns me on," He said.

"I'd like to be in your fantasies any day."

"It's not a fantasy, It's a thought." I rolled my eyes.

"So you do think about me." He said in a smug voice.

Oh god.

There's no winning with this guy, is there?

"Don't worry baby I think about you too."

He thinks about me? Should that be good or bad?

"Whatever you say." I said in a sing-song voice.

"Don't cry again Baby, Your voice is too sexy to be sad." He said.

"Whatever Weirdo." I said yawning.

"Go to sleep babe, Your tired." He said.

For the first time I actually agreed to listen to him.

"Yeah, Night." I murmured.

"Alex?"

"Hm?"

"I'm weird for you Baby." He said hanging up.

I fell asleep with my phone in hand and a smile on my face.

I can't wait to be in New York in two days.

------

I woke up the next morning in the same position and wondered why the hell I had a phone in my hand.

Then, Realization hit me as I remembered what happened.

Out of all people, Drew was the one to cheer me up. This is too weird.

I shook those thoughts out of my head and went into the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth and thinking about my day today.

Today was LA Fashion week, And sadly I had to go. Seeing women walk down a catwalk isn't really my thing but I don't have a choice.

I decided to take a shower before my stylists come in so I could be ready for them. I washed my long brown hair and my tan body until I got tierd and then jumped out of the shower just in time for when someone knocked on the door.

"Ria, How are you sweet heart." My stylist Maria said.

"Hey Maria, I'm good. You?" I asked her letting her and her assistant in.

"Been better."

"Hey Sophie." I smiled at the shy assistant.

"Hey Alex." She said putting her stuff in.

"Why so?" I asked Maria watching her hookup the makeup chair.

"Well, Apparently you and Ana aren't talking." She said putting her hand on her hip raising an eyebrow at me.

Maria was Colombian so she had an accent. Sorta like Sophia Vergara or Shakira in a way and was funny as hell. She gave Ari and I weird nicknames only she called us. Like how my name is Alexandria she called me Ria instead of Alex, Ariana she called Ana instead of Ari.

"It's not true. Well, Sorta." I said grabbing (my) phone when it rang with a text.

Hey, It's Max. :)

I smiled when I saw the text. I can't believe she actually texted me. She seemed like a nice girl.

Hey Max!

"What do you mean sorta? How will you guys go together then?" She asked.

"We're not. She's going with Dylan and Im going separately." I rolled my eyes looking up from my phone.

"That's going to be boring. I know how much you hate these things." She said.

"I know." I sighed.

I was used to doing everything and going to every party or event with Ari but now that we're not talking and all it'll be weird.

"Well, If u could go with you I would but I've got to take care of Natalie." She said referring to her 5 year old daughter.

"Wait, I have an idea." I said smirking.

"Maria, You think you could do make up for a friend of mine?" I asked her.

"Sure." She smiled telling Sophia to get the rack of dresses.

I smiled widely grabbing my phone and texting Max.

What do you think about Fashion Week?

---------------------//----------------------
Authors note:

Ooh, The girls are going to fashion week?!?

Comment please? And vote.