Welcome to stay

At Julie's college

Julie's pov

Afraid to respond, I stood silently awaiting further instruction from my less than pleased guardian.

"I want you to bend over the hood of the car now so I can address your disobedience and disrespect." Mike spoke as if he was uttering the most simple benign request in the world, like someone saying pass me the salt at dinner.

"Please, Mike, not here. Can't we do this in my dormroom?" I pointlessly pleaded, knowing full well the shame and humiliation of being spanked in public was part of my punishment.

Mike simply pointed to the hood of his car, motioning for me to assume the position.

Thankfully, it was dark out and no one in the parking lot appeared to be paying any attention to us as they went about their business. Resigned to my fate, I bent over placing the palms of my hands on the hood of his car which was still warm from the drive over here.

Delivering five wicked strokes in rapid succession, Mike cracked the belt across my rear end so quickly, I didn't even process what had happened until I saw him toss the spanking belt onto his backseat and felt the sting from those strokes take hold on my bottom.

"We will finish this spanking in your dormroom at the mercy of my hand while you're over my knee. Do not ever test me like that again, foolishly thinking the geographical distance between us grants you clemency to speak to me any way you please. Am I clear?" Mike firmly gripped my jaw.

"Yes sir," I said automatically out of force of habit, as I was still trying to process the fact I was just spanked in the parking lot of my dorm.

"Your punishment is far from over, young lady."

Roughly grabbing my arm, Mike literally dragged me up the stairs to my dormroom. As soon as we entered, he politely greeted my roommate.

"Evening, Shannon. How are you tonight?"

I'm not sure if Shannon caught the curt undertone to his words but it was quite obvious to me. Mike knows Shannon went to the party with me and he's not too happy about it. How he knows, is still to be determined.

"I'm doing well, Dr. Horton. Thank you for asking," she sweetly replied.

"Shannon, your roommate is about to have her pants pulled down so she can be flipped over my knee and spanked on her bare bottom like a petulant child. She's being punished for attending a party she was not allowed to go to, lying about it, and mouthing off to me. You are welcome to stay and watch, or you may leave and I'll have Julie text you when I'm done disciplining her."

Mike spoke so haughtily, it made my stomach turn. Pompous bastard. I'm so embarrassed right now. This is truly mortifying.

"Mike, stop." Turning to my roommate, I said, "I'm really sorry about all this, Shannon."

"It's alright, Julie. Unfortunately, I completely understand."

"Tell me, Shannon, is your father aware that you attended the same party?"

"Mike, don't," I interjected. "Leave Shannon out of this."

"No sir, he's not aware," my roommate replied shyly.

"Am I correct, Shannon, in assuming that if your father were to find out, he would not be pleased?"

"Yes, you're correct, sir." Shannon kept her head down as Mike continued to admonish her, further embarrassing me in the process.

"How would your father discipline you for disobeying and disrespecting him, Shannon?"

Mike was clearly making my roommate uncomfortable as she squirmed nervously while sitting on her bed.