Showing off

Stacey's pov

I woke up the next morning with Sean's arms still wrapped around me. The scent of his cologne lingered on the sheets and pillowcase. The overwhelmingly masculine scent filled the air as I took a slow deep breath trying to ready myself to start the day.

Tightening his embrace, Sean hummed in a low sexy voice, "You're not going anywhere, Mrs. Marone, I'm not through with you yet. We have some unfinished business from last night." His hot breath warmed my neck, but his sultry tone sent chills of excitement down my spine, making me shiver in anticipation.

*****SEX SCENE AHEAD: PROCEED WITH CAUTION*****

"Mmmmm," I moaned, as I shifted my bottom brushing it teasingly against the tip of his quickly growing erection. "What kind of business would you be referring to, Mr. Marone?" I asked smirking, as I continued to press my ass against his now rock hard dick.

"Careful teasing me that way, babe, I just may take you up on your offer." Sean roughly sucked on my neck leaving a noticeable hickey before flipping me on my stomach and lying on top of my back. Holding himself above me in push-up position he rubbed his fully erect cock between my ass cheeks, pausing to taunt me everytime his tip brushed against my hole.

"Sean!" I cried out in mock protest, as I truly loved the sensation.

He chuckled and rolled off me.

Slapping my ass sharply, he said, "You're a very naughty naughty girl. Aren't you?" He continued to spank me playfully and rub my bottom. Reaching down between my thighs he quickly became aware of how turned on I was as he plunged two fingers into my extremely wet vagina. He began to spank me harder, feeling me respond in pleasure.

"Mmmmm," I moaned again as I writhed in sync with his touch, humping the soft sheets beneath me. He continued to finger me forcefully with his left hand as he spanked my now red hot ass cheeks with the stinging palm of his right hand. Loving the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure provided by his hands, he quickly brought me to orgasm as I shuddered with pleasure.

"God that was amazing, Sean," I praised through labored breaths, as my powerful climax knocked the wind out of me.

"You're amazing," Sean said, as he ran his hands up and down the curves of my body. "And so fuckin' hot, Stacey. God I want to fuck you so hard right now."

"Then why don't you?" I asked, lightly tracing his glistening six-pack with my fingertips as my mouth traveled south in search of his shaft. Wrapping my lips around the tip, I teased him with my tongue, flicking his most sensitive areas.

"Ohhhhh, Stacey." Sean closed his eyes and tightly laced his fingers through my hair as he forced his cock further down my throat. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum, babe."

I let Sean throat fuck me roughly for the thirty seconds it took him to reach orgasm. I held his salty cum in my mouth until I could grab a tissue and spit it out. I really don't like to swallow.

Sean laid on his back breathing hard with a big smile on his face.

"Come here, babe," he said, patting the spot next to him on the bed. Obliging my gorgeous fiance, I stretched out next to him. Sean pulled me on my side to face him. Grabbing my still smarting ass, he made me wince, the lingering pain from my playful spanking reigniting the passion between my thighs. He kissed me fervently as if trying to devour me. We intertwined our arms and legs eyeing each other lustfully before having sex again.

************************************************************************

Now starving from all our morning exercise, we managed to drag ourselves out of bed. While Sean went into the kitchen to scrounge up some breakfast, I decided to take a quick shower. Fifteen minutes later, I was halfway through drying my hair when our little alarm clock went off.