Judge, jury, and executioner

Mike's pov

"Stacey, you'll receive your punishment from Dr. Curtis tomorrow. In the meantime, you will join us in the conference room because once I'm done spanking your cousin, we'll be leaving for the airport to pick up Shane. Lisa and Carrie, you'll be writing your lines while I have Julie over my knee. Let's go, ladies," I said sternly, as I ushered them out the door.

Once all seven of us were in the conference room, I got Lisa and Carrie set up with pen and paper to start writing their lines. I had Stacey write lines as well to make good use of her time while she waited. Mindy and Rick looked quite uncomfortable now that I had Julie bared over my knee. Perhaps they're second guessing their decision to witness Julie's spanking. I know Rick never spanks his girls, preferring more creative, hands-off punishments instead. Hopefully my flesh and blood is just as uncomfortable as they are, if not more so, as a large dose of humility is certainly in order.

Julie's pov

Oh my God, this is so embarrassing being over Mike's knee with my naked butt on display for Rick and Mindy to see. I can't believe Mike is doing this to me. This is really humiliating being not only punished in front of them, but spanked and not only spanked, but spanked bare-assed over his knee. I'm so ashamed, literally mortified. I mean, how can I possibly look Rick in the eye after this, knowing he's seen me half-naked getting my butt beat like a little kid? At least we didn't spank Mindy in front of anyone but us. I know Mike saw the video though, so that must have made it much worse for Mindy, but we never intended on him seeing it, so that's not really our fault.

Mike slapped my butt sharply, saying, "Tell Rick and Mindy why you're in this position receiving this punishment, young lady."

When I didn't answer immediately, he spanked me again even harder, shouting, "NOW!"

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment as I blurted out, "Because I put my hands on Mindy to get back at her for ratting us out."

"Apologize to Mindy and Rick now because by the end of this spanking, you'll be sobbing too hard to speak coherently." Mike punctuated his command with two stinging slaps to my left buttcheek.

"I'm sorry for what we did to you, Mindy, and, Rick, I'm sorry for upsetting you." My face flushed redder with shame, having to speak to them in this position. I can't even look at them, it's too much. I just buried my head in my hands as I tried to hide. I don't like feeling so exposed and vulnerable, it gives me anxiety.

"Calm your breathing, sweetheart." Mike patted my bottom as if he had a fussy infant in his arms, whom he was trying to soothe. The shame I felt further reddened my cheeks as I blushed profusely. He waited until my breathing slowed, which I hate to admit didn't take long as I found the alternating rhythm of him patting my bottom and gently rubbing circles on my back to be oddly comforting. He took the opportunity now to humiliate me even more. "I want you to ask me to spank you now, Julie."

"Noooo, Mike, come on," I whispered my whiny plea.

Mike spanked my bare butt hard enough to make me gasp.

"Do it, Julie. Say, please spank me for being a naughty little girl." He spoke in such a condescending tone, I had to literally bite my tongue to keep from telling him off. When I didn't respond fast enough for his liking, he slapped my thigh with a determined severity, leaving a burning stinging handprint behind as evidence.

A painful yelp escaped my lips before I quickly complied, fighting back tears while saying, "Please spank me, daddy, for being a naughty little girl." WTF! Did I seriously just call him daddy? Oh my God! Now I'm even more embarrassed. Mike treating me like a little kid is really starting to get in my head.