Embarrassed and ashamed

Carrie's pov

Upon hearing Dr. Curtis's directive, a chill traveled down my spine causing me to literally shudder, like when you first step outside on a cold blustery morning and the wind takes your breath away. I was so scared, I couldn't make myself move into position. I just stared at the edge of his desk, trying to muster up the courage to face this punishment.

"CARRIE ANNE, YOU HAVE WASTED ENOUGH OF MY TIME TODAY WITH YOUR FOOLISH SHENANIGANS!" Dr. Curtis shouted, snapping me out of my catatonic state. "IF YOU DELAY THIS PUNISHMENT ANY FURTHER, I WILL STRIP MY BELT OFF FOR AN ENCORE. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

I swallowed audibly, trying to find enough saliva to coat my dry mouth so I could softly utter my reply.

"Yes sir." I stood, wiped my sweaty palms on my thighs and briefly closed my eyes. I breathed in slowly and deeply through my nostrils before exhaling forcefully through my slightly puckered lips. Swallowing hard again, I stood in front of his desk and undid the button and zipper on my pants, in spite of my shaky hands. Reluctantly, I slipped my thumbs inside the waistband and lowered them past my striped panties before tugging them down mid thigh. I laid my upper body atop Dr. Curtis's desk. I was so embarrassed to be bent over with my panties on display in front of him.

Reaching out to grip the lip of his desk, I silently cursed myself for landing in this situation. I honestly don't know why I accepted when my friend handed me that bottle of Jager. I don't even like the stuff, it tastes like dollar store cough syrup. One stupid drink of that medicinal swill caused all this trouble. Before I could reflect any further, I heard the crack of Dr. Curtis's paddle as it slapped against the fleshy part of my rump, pushing my hips into the edge of his desk. I hadn't even had a chance to react before I felt the sting of the second stroke connect with my right thigh.

Instinctively, I began to reach back to rub the sting away and protect my backside from further assault but Dr. Curtis stopped me, saying, "Don't you dare reach your hand back, young lady, as I won't hesitate to slap it with the paddle."

That was enough motivation to keep my fingers locked onto the lip of his desk. The thought of him cracking my knuckles with that hard wooden board literally scared the piss out of me. I seriously felt a dribble of urine leak out between my tightly clenched thighs.

Dr. Curtis wasted no time laying down the next three strokes. I bit my lip as the burning sting radiated through my left buttcheek. Wanting to be impartial, he slapped the paddle against my right buttcheek three times in quick succession. I inhaled sharply and gripped the desk so tightly, the veins on the back of my hands bulged noticeably.

"Tell me why you're receiving this spanking, Carrie Anne," Dr. Curtis commanded sternly, as he paused the paddling to await my response.

"Because I d_drank al_cohol on sch_school grounds, s_sir," I stuttered sniffling, as I held back the tears that were again threatening to fall.

Dr. Curtis continued to paddle me as he lectured, "I don't ever want you to pull an idiotic stunt like that again." He whacked my sit spots so hard, I jumped. I clenched not only my butt muscles but my kegel muscles as well since another dribble of pee escaped. In hindsight, I probably should have insisted on a bathroom break once we arrived at the Foundation. If I had thought of that beforehand, I wouldn't be doing the potty dance right now, clenching and wiggling below the waist in earnest desperation.

Dr. Curtis connected the paddle solidly just below my waistline, which hurt like heck. I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. The pain was unbearable. I continued to squirm uncomfortably which didn't go unnoticed by Dr. Curtis as he pressed his left hand against my lower back to help hold me in position.