Back on track

Mike's pov

I agreed to leave immediately with Neil and spend the next three days at his cottage to get my life back in order. I knew I was out of control and behaving recklessly. Thankfully, I was drunk much of the time so I don't remember a lot but I'm sure Neil will make me well aware of all the stupid things I did.

As soon as we arrived at his cottage, Neil escorted me inside with an iron grip on my left bicep. He immediately ushered me into the bathroom and turned the shower on full blast, setting the temperature as cold as it would go.

Depositing me in the shower fully clothed, letting the ice cold spray drench me, he said in a tone more frigid than the water currently beating down on me, "I want to make sure you're completely sober so you feel everything you've got coming."

Even though the car ride there was long enough to sober me up, I still had one helluva hangover so I didn't protest. I know Neil's furious with me and for good reason, I'm sure.

Before closing the bathroom door on his way out, he said, "I'll be back in five minutes."

Five minutes later, Neil returned with the girls' spanking belt clutched tightly in his hands. Fuck me I thought to myself, this is really gonna hurt. I remained silent, shivering and wide-eyed in the shower, my head pounding mercilessly as I watched Neil turn off the water.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall above your head, Michael. I don't want to hear one word of protest while I'm disciplining you, young man."

Neil caught me completely off guard as he whipped the belt across my behind. I stifled the yelp from leaving my lips, grunting through my tightly clenched jaw instead.

"Do I make myself clear, Michael David? Not one word." Neil whipped the wide leather belt into the crease between my bottom and thighs. The echo of the slap against my skintight, soaking wet jeans was deafening in that small shower. I clenched my left hand tightly into a fist as I tapped it against the wall in front of me, hissing in pain from the sting that stroke left in its wake.

"Yes sir, I understand," I said, gritting my teeth to keep from vocalizing my displeasure with this punishment.

"I have never been more disappointed in your behaviour than I was these past two weeks." Neil slapped the belt across my thighs.

I closed my eyes tightly and laid my head against my left forearm in a futile attempt to withstand the pain. I was soaking wet, the denim of my jeans clung tightly to my cold clammy skin.

Neil continued to punish my backside and thighs with that brutal belt. I see now why the girls despise getting spanked with it. Using the same belt I spank the girls with is Neil's way of both humbling and humiliating me. Each and every stroke he delivers with it is cold and calculated. He's still too furious to forgive me yet.

After multiple strokes were whipped harshly atop my upper thighs at lightning speed, I struggled to hold my position, shifting my weight to my right leg as I pressed my palms against the cold white tile. I pushed my upper body temporarily away from the shower wall to catch my breath. I literally bit my tongue to keep from begging Neil to stop. I knew I deserved this.

"The pain you're feeling now, Michael, from this belt branding your skin, doesn't compare to the anguish I felt watching you unravel before my very eyes. Your self-destructive behaviour was appalling, to say the least. What kind of example were you setting for the girls? Getting drunk every night. Flaunting your promiscuous self-loathing debaucherous escapades with Tristan in front of them, under the very roof I put over your head. Getting into fist fights at seedy bars like some crude, uneducated simple-minded imbecile," Neil scoffed in disgust, as he continued to punish me with that wide leather strap.