Two birds one stone

Mike's room at the NJC

Mike's pov

Continuation of the flashback

"You just said I couldn't use the credit card and I didn't. Tristan paid for everything with his card." Julie was still all smiles thinking she had me on a technicality.

"It's no worries, Mike. I was happy to take her shopping and I don't mind paying for her clothes," Tristan replied cheerfully. "I enjoyed spending the day with her. We had a great time. Didn't we, Julie?"

Julie nodded, humming in agreement, "Mmhhmm," as she sucked on an orange lollipop that my boyfriend presumably gave her.

Ignoring Tristan's interjection, I pointed my finger at Julie accusingly, "You know very well Shane and I did not want you buying new clothes that you don't even need. I'm not happy about this, Julie. After dinner tonight, you're going to come back to my room and we're going to discuss this. Understand?"

Julie stomped her foot and whined, "No! I didn't even do anything wrong. That's not fair." She crossed her arms indignantly and kicked one of the shopping bags.

"Mike, it's okay. I really didn't mind buying her all this stuff." Tristan futilely tried to get my daughter off the hook for her manipulative behavior but my mind was made up.

Pulling her up from my bed by her right arm, I delivered a sharp spank to her bottom.

"You do not tell me no, little girl," I stated firmly, wagging my finger in her face. It's obvious Julie's not feeling eighteen right now. Directing my attention to Tristan, I kept a tight grip on her arm. "And tomorrow, the two of you will return every single one of these purchases," I ordered sternly, gesturing to all the bags on the floor.

"Noooo, Miiiike," Julie whined, as she tried to twist out of my grasp.

Ignoring her fussy protest, I leaned over further and whispered in Tristan's ear, "I'll deal with you tonight, before bed."

I smirked hearing Tristan gulp before quietly replying, "Yes sir."

After dinner that night, Julie reluctantly followed me to my room. Tristan stayed in the cafeteria with Shane and the girls as they ate their dessert.

"Do you know why I'm going to spank you right now, Julie?" I stood looking down at her as I frowned, disappointed by her misbehavior.

Little Julie started to tear-up.

"No, I didn't even do anything wrong," she replied softly, quite unconvincingly I might add, as she stuck her bottom lip out and lowered her head to avoid looking at me.

"Julie, look at me." When she raised her head, I continued. "I think you knew very well that Shane and I did not want you purchasing a bunch of unnecessary new clothes, whether we were footing the bill or not. Didn't you?"

Julie remained silent but lowered her chin.

"Julie." I waited.

She cautiously looked up at me, making eye contact once again.

"Julie, if you can look me in the eye and honestly say you think you did nothing wrong by asking Tristan to take you shopping to buy new clothes, I won't punish you." I'm counting on little Julie's naivete and innocence to prompt her to tell the truth.

Julie deliberated silently for a minute.

"I knew it was wrong, Mike," she finally said sadly, practically whispering.

Watching her wipe the tears from her eyes as she looked down at her feet, my heart ached for my little girl. It pains me to see her like this, despite how docile she can be. She shouldn't have any past trauma she has to find mechanisms to cope with now. It never should've happened.