Tears and fears

Mike's room

Lisa's pov

As soon as I saw Shane approach with the ruler in his hand, I knew this spanking was going to go from bad to really really bad in a hurry. Handing Mike the thick wooden ruler, Shane then took a step back, positioning himself with a ringside view for the remainder of my spanking.

I gulped audibly feeling Mike tap the ruler repeatedly across the center of my bottom.

"Excellent choice, Admiral. I think this will do wonders to improve Lisa's attitude."

Although I couldn't see his face, I'm sure Mike had a smug grin plastered across it.

"I want you to count them, followed by I'm not too old to be spanked sir." Mike slapped the ruler down hard, startling me as I gasped.

Once the sting hit, I shifted uncomfortably on his thighs. My pelvis rubbed against the stiff denim covering the zipper of his new jeans as it poked into my stomach.

"One, I'm not too old to be spanked, sir." I grit my teeth to recite this humiliating line.

Mike whacked the ruler down on my left buttock, then my right, then he alternated spanks on my sit spots and thighs. I recited that awful line each time as I kept the count. My bottom throbbed painfully. The ruler stung terribly, almost like a cross between the paddle and the wooden spoon. Thank God we don't go to a Catholic school. I hear the nuns love to whack kids with the ruler, even on their hands. That would really suck, hopefully Mike and Shane never do that to us. Getting smacked on the ass with the ruler is bad enough.

"OW, OW, FUC..."

"LISA!" Mike yelled in the nick of time, to stop me from swearing.

That one really hurt. Mike hit my sit spots and I swear the edge of the ruler sliced my skin, or at least it felt like it did.

Mike tapped the end of the ruler on the globe of my left buttcheek.

"I'm waiting," he said, rather impatiently.

Oh yeah, I forgot to count and say that stupid line.

"Ten, I'm not too old to be spanked, sir," I said, doing little to mask the annoyance in my voice. God, I hate when Mike makes me count and parrot some nonsense. He continued to slap the ruler against the sensitive skin of my behind ten more times, bringing me to tears in the process.

"Stand up, Lisa," he commanded coldly.

I quickly stood and turned away from Mike, covering myself with my hands when I realized I was now facing Shane.

Slapping my naked butt with the palm of his hand, Mike said, "Pull up your underwear, Lisa."

"OW!" I winced from the burning sensation caused by that smack. I pulled up the left side of my underwear with one hand while keeping the other poised over my privates to maintain some degree of modesty. I switched hands to complete the job. My bottom throbbed even more now that my panties were brushing against my punished skin, sealing the searing heat in.

I instinctively reached back to rub some of the sting away but Mike slapped my hands, stopping me.

"Knock it off," he said. "Wipe your face and pull up your pants so you can apologize to Shane." He handed me some tissues before getting up to leave. "I'll give you two some privacy." Stopping in the doorway, he added, "Oh, and Lisa, your apology better be sincere because if I hear otherwise, you'll be grounded for a month."

I pulled up my jeans after wiping my tears and blowing my nose but when I looked at Shane my tears quickly reappeared. He looked so hurt and sad, it broke my heart.