The rat

Stacey's pov

Limping back to our room after experiencing our first caning, my sisters and I were more than ready to retire for the night. After we changed into our pjs and brushed our teeth, I grabbed my can of Solarcaine, pulled down my pajama pants, and sprayed the back of my thighs. I grimaced in pain as the alcohol in the aerosol burned my open skin where Shane's cane had striped painful welts. Collapsing face first on my bed, ass out, as the anesthetic kicked in offering some cooling relief, I held the can out as an offering to my sisters.

"Anyone want some?"

"Shit yeah," Lisa eagerly accepted, ripping the can from my hand and generously spraying her thighs. "OW, OW, OW, FUCK ,FUCK, FUCK! It burns!" she cried.

"Give it a minute," I said, turning my head so Lisa could hear me before once again face-planting in my pillow.

"Ooohhh, you're right, that's much better," Lisa said, welcoming the cool numbing relief of the lidocaine.

"Fork it over." Julie motioned to Lisa to toss her the can. After repeating the same song and dance as Lisa and I, Julie tossed the spray on my bed and asked, "So who do we have to thank for these lovely thigh welts?" She was of course referring to whoever informed Shane and Mike not only that we were drinking at the beach, but exactly what type of alcohol we were imbibing.

"I don't know, cuz, but when we find out, I have plans for making them pay," I replied.

"It had to be somebody who was there because Suzanne's sister bought the booze and none of her friends would have ratted us out to Shane or Mike. I mean, they wouldn't even know who the heck they are or care for that matter." Julie propped herself up on her elbows, trying to find a comfortable position as she shifted onto her stomach.

"You're right. So who was there that would've known Mike or Shane and been so eager to tell them?" I asked.

Carrie spoke up.

"I don't think anyone spoke to them directly."

We all turned our attention toward our baby sister, eager to hear her proffer her theory on the identity of the narc.

"I bet she told someone and then that person told them." Carrie looked unsure if she wanted to continue, knowing we were plotting our revenge against the perpetrator and we wouldn't be particularly merciful when it came time to mete it out.

"Who, Carrie?" I have no doubt she figured out who ratted us out. She was the only one of us lucid enough to recall who attended the beach bash.

Carrie looked down and fidgeted nervously, knowing we weren't going to let this go.

"Carrie, three of us got caned on our thighs thanks to this person. We have a right to know who screwed us over," Lisa said, surprisingly sternly.

Carrie sighed and bit her bottom lip, still avoiding eye contact as she softly whispered, "Mindy was there."

"UGGHHH, of course that snitch would tattle on us. She's only been doin' it for the past twelve years," Lisa sniped.

"Oh, she is so dead," I smirked, plotting in my head exactly how I was going to make her pay.

The next day at the NJC

Stacey's pov

Shane called me to come to his room as promised after breakfast, to further address his concerns with the poor example I set for my younger siblings when I defied his direct order to attend school yesterday.

"Do you know why I wanted to speak with you privately this morning, Stacey?" Shane asked, while gesturing for me to sit on the chair by his bed.

"I, uh, think so, sir," I replied hesitantly, as I didn't want to piss Shane off with the wrong answer or give him any additional reasons why I deserved more discipline than my younger siblings.