Submitting to authority

Julie's dormroom

Julie's pov

When Shannon left, Mike sat on my bed and beckoned me over.

"I know you probably want to talk about some of the things Shannon said but we'll have that discussion later. Right now we have some unfinished business of our own to attend to."

Standing between his knees, waiting for my spanking, I felt like I was seven years old again. My cheeks flushed red hot with embarrassment as Mike's fingers gripped the waistband of my sweatpants. I looked away as he slowly pulled them down to my ankles.

Mike patted my panty-clad bottom as he said, "Over my knee."

Draping myself over his right thigh, I bit my bottom lip, holding it between my teeth as Mike's left hand swiftly peeled my baby-blue boy shorts down, bunching them up uncomfortably at the back of my knees. I shut my eyes tightly and held my breath as I clenched my butt muscles in anticipation of that first wicked smack of his palm against my pale, sensitive skin.

I waited in agony as he absentmindedly brushed his fingertips over my naked thighs and buttocks, giving me goosebumps while he lectured me.

"I'm beyond disappointed in your behavior this past week, Julie Elizabeth." Mike patted my sit spots as he continued admonishing me. "You've been acting much more like a naughty little brat than a mature young woman. Haven't you?"

Lost in my own thoughts, it took me a minute to realize Mike had stopped talking as he was waiting for me to answer. Having no idea what the question was, I decided to keep my mouth shut, hoping he'd either repeat himself or let it go.

"I asked you a question, young lady, and I expect you to respond." Mike slapped my bottom hard, leaving an angry red handprint behind as proof of his displeasure with my inattentiveness.

Dammit, he's not gonna repeat the question or let this go, so I'll have to take a wild guess.

"Uh, no sir," I mumbled hesitantly. Based on Mike's angry exhale, my answer was incorrect.

"Do I need to go down to my car and get the spanking belt to ensure I have your attention, Julie?" Mike spanked me on both cheeks, making my sensitive skin sting with each painful slap.

"No sir," I said, gritting my teeth to prevent any expletives from slipping past my lips. Fuck, I thought to myself, the Admiral must be giving Mike lessons on how to spank harder. Those last two smacks came close on the pain scale to rivaling Shane's worst. Still, no one hits harder than the Admiral when he's pissed. I think he'll take that distinction to the grave.

"Tell me why I needed to drive almost two hundred miles to deliver this spanking to you, Julie," Mike sternly commanded.

UGGHHH! I loathe when he does this to me during a punishment. It's not bad enough that I'm lying over his knee with my bare ass perched up nice and high, allowing easy access to my most sensitive areas? No, he has to play up the humiliation factor as well. Stupidly, I responded truthfully instead of properly.

"You didn't need to drive up here to spank me. That's all on you, chief," I said in an annoyed tone.

Mike's nostrils flared as he inhaled sharply in response to my obviously incorrect answer.

"You take some time to think about it while I retrieve the spanking belt." Mike slapped my bottom hard three times before grabbing my elbow and yanking me up off his lap.

Covering myself with my free hand as Mike still had a firm grip on my right arm, I stood awkwardly next to him awaiting his direction.

"You know as much as I normally hate punishing any of you girls like this, you're making it real easy for me this time, Julie." Mike spanked me firmly several times as I stood dancing next to him trying in vain to dodge his punishing hand as he kept hold of my elbow.