Zushi's x Kidnapping

You frowned and walked back over to the group. They said, "Y/N... Where were you?" You clenched your fists and stared at the ground. You frowned and said, "I had some business to take care of."

Everyone stared at you and you all went back to Gon's room to train.

You all stood in his living room and closed your eyes. Killua said, "Visualize energy building up in your body. Feel the power from each and every cell... gathering. Growing and growing. Then all of a sudden, force that power out!"

You then all used Ten. Zushi said that you guys needed to rest and left you all left Gon's room. Since your room and Killua's room were next to each other, you grabbed Killua's wrist and told him what you saw. Killua frowned and said, "Alright then."

You guys followed Zushi all the way until night. You guys saw him go into an alley and you said, "There. They're gonna kidnap Zushi."

You and Killua walked into the alley and said, "Knock it off. I figured you might be up to something." You crossed your arms and smirked. Killua walked closer to them and said, "You want a fight, fine." You gasped and lightly said, "Kill..."

Killua said, "Which day do you want? I'll let you win." The tall guy smiled and said, "Once I get my win against you, your little friends will be my next victims."

Killua smirked and said, "If you wanna fight any of them, you'll have to work around their schedule."

The tall guy chuckled and said, "If you're all willing to fight, it'll save us the trouble of using tactics like this one."

The guy in the wheelchair spoke, "What do you say we all register together? Once that's done, we'll return the boy unharmed." Killua said, "Yeah, sure, okay."

You all walked back to Heavens arena together and Killua registered a fight for May twenty-ninth.

The tall guy said, "We'll return your friend here." They dropped the unconscious Zushi on the ground.

Killua bent down and picked him up on his shoulders. You and Killua put him in Wing's office and walked back to your own rooms.

On your way, you looked at Killua and said, "Are you really gonna fight him?" He side stared you and said, "It was a deal. I fight him, he doesn't kidnap anyone anymore." You looked at the ground and said, "Will you be okay though?"

Killua glanced at you and said, "There's no guaranteeing what could happen. For all you know, I could die." He playfully smirked at you. You gasped and started shaking your head saying, "Don't say that you idiot! I don't even wanna think about that." You punched his arm and he laughed.

You guys walked back to your rooms and said goodbye to each other.

In the morning, you threw on a simple oversized red hoodie with black jeans and went over to Killua's room. You knocked on his door and he opened it.

You said, "Hey Kills, I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a morning walk today. With me. Together." You stuttered and started sweating.

Killua stared at you and said, "Sure. Why are you stuttering so much?" You wiped some sweat from your armpits and said, "I don't know."

Killua walked out of his door and you guys went outside. You guys decided to walk from the end to the street and back.

While walking, you guys heard someone yell, "Step right up! Get your tickets here! These are hot off the presses, ladies and gents! Gon versus Sadaso!"

You and Killua gasped. Killua walked up to the guy and said, "Hey pops. That Sadaso guy has one arm?" The guy said, "That's right! The one-armed fighter with a face like a mask. If he grabs you with his invisible left arm, you're done."

Killua got a really strong bloodlust and you clenched your fist and furrowed your eyebrows. Killua said, "That son of a..."

You grabbed Killua's arm and said, "Wing's office." You guys walked over to Wing's office and saw Zushi, Gippy, Gon, and Wing in there.

Gon said, "Oh, hey guys!" Gippy ran into your arms and said, "Y/N! I missed you oh so much! You weren't in your room this morning and I got scared. Really scared. Don't do that again!"

Killua said, "This is where you've been?" Wing looked at you and Killua and said, "Y/N. Killua. I heard you walked Zushi home last night. Thank you."

Killua looked at Wing and said, "Fo- Mr. Wing. Can we watch that video again? Cause I figured out how to use Gyo." Everyone stared at him in shock.

Wing played the tape and you closed your eyes. You imagined your aura, flow like a river around your body.  You thought of your aura being like energy. You focused that energy on your eyes, and then released that energy. You opened your eyes, and saw it.

Killua stared and said, "Fifteen threads?" You opened your mouth and said, "I also see fifteen threads." You pointed at all of them and counted.

Wing turned off the tape and said, "You passed. I am a little surprised. I never excepted four of you to learn Gyo overnight."

You and Killua looked at Gippy and Gon. In synch, you both said, "Four?" Gon said, "Yep."

Zushi let out a small sigh.

Wing said, "Killua. Y/N. I'm sure now that you've finished your assignment, you'll be wanting to fight soon, correct?"

Gon and Killua looked at each other. Gon said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to beat you. I guess I just got an itch to fight, that's all." Killua smiled and said, "Yeah, I understand."

You thought to yourself, "They must of threatened him." Killua looked at Wing and said, "Actually, I've already chosen my day to fight. May 29th." Gon smiled and said, "May 30th for me."

Wing said, "Alright, fine. Between now and your scheduled fights, practice both Ten and Ren. Same goes for you girls as well."

You all left and on your way to Heavens Arena Gon said, "Killua. Those guys threatened you, too, didn't they? That makes me so mad..."

You all got back to Heavens Arena and Gon went back to your room.

You were about to go into your room until Killua grabbed your arm. He smiled and said, "Wanna end Sadaso with me?"