Trouble x With x Killua

You turned around and said, "Trouble? What do you mean?" Killua smiled and said, "Well, it's only 2:30, and I don't wanna go back to Heaven's arena. Besides, I haven't been in some mischief in a while."

You agree and you guys decide on what to do. Killua goes in a local corner store and buys chocolate robots for you guys.

Killua hands one of them to you and asks if you guys could try it together. You two climb and sit on top of a large building and eat chocolate robots together.

After a while of sitting on the roof, cop cars show up near the building. You turn to Killua and asks, "Hey Killua, what's happening?" Killua shrugs his shoulders and says, "They think we're going to jump." You gasp and shake your head repeatedly saying, "I don't want to do that. I would never want to do that."

Killua stood up, grabbed your hand, and pulled you up. You guys stood near the edge of the building top, near the end. Killua smiled and said, "Trust me." And pushed you off the top of the building.

While falling, it felt surreal. You felt the wind blowing through your hair and you closed your eyes, waiting to plummet to the ground. When you opened your eyes, you saw Killua falling towards you with his hands out.

 When you opened your eyes, you saw Killua falling towards you with his hands out

(Kinda like this)

Killua wrapped his arms around your body and grabbed onto a nearby streetlight light. He dropped down from it, you in his arms, and walked away from the scene. Police officers stood in shock and murmured something into their radio.

When you and Killua turned the corner, he put you down and laughed. You smiled and said, "That was kinda scary, but so much fun!"

Killua turned to you and asked, "Wanna do it again?" You closed your eyes and said, "I think I've had enough falling off buildings for one day. Do you wanna head back now?" Killua shook his head and grabbed your hand and dragged you to another store. It was a paint store.

You guys stood outside for a little while and Killua said, "Hold on. Wait right here." And headed into the paint store. A while later, he came back out holding a few spray paint cans and two masks.

You laughed and said, "Really? Graffiti?" Killua walked up to you and shrugged and said, "Are you chicken?" You rolled your eyes and said, "No way! I'm not a chicken."  Killua stood next to you, gave you a side stare, and said, "Then let's go graffiti that's building right now."

You smiled and nodded. Killua grabbed your hand and you guys ran towards a nearby building. You guys stood behind the building, and put on your masks. Killua shook a yellow can and started spraying. You pick up a blue can and start spraying it on the wall.

About 20 minutes passed, and Killua finished his drawing, while you were still working on yours. You stopped working on yours for a second and look over at Killua's drawing. It was a drawing of his skateboard. You laughed and said, "That's pretty good, Killua. Killua?"

You look over at Killua and he was staring at your drawing in shock. You were making a graffiti piece of Killua going into Godspeed for the first time. You took off your mask and said, "You like it? I'm only halfway done, but it's coming along nicely." Killua stared at it, and was about to say something until you guys heard police sirens headed your way.

Killua dropped his spray paint can and said, "Shit. We have to go."

He grabbed onto a ladder that led up to the roof of the building and said, "Follow me. I can get us out of this." You climbed the ladder with him and it led you to the top of the building. Killua looked around and jumped to the roof of the building next to you guys.

Killua told you to jump but you just couldn't. The building you were currently on was 30 feet tall and he wanted you to jump to the roof of a 25 foot tall building. There was a large gap between the two buildings, and if you fell you could possibly die.

Killua reached his hand out and reassured you that you would be okay and that he would catch you if you fell. You heard the sirens getting closer, an closer. You looked at the large gap, then at Killua. He smiled and said, "I got you, Y/N."

You backed away a little bit and took a running head start. You jumped, and grabbed on to the edge of the building. You tried to pull yourself up, but your hand slipped and you fell.

While you were falling and waiting to die, you closed your eyes. You were waiting to hit the ground, but you didn't. You opened your eyes and saw Killua grabbing your wrist. He pulled you up and pulled you on the roof of the building.

You were laying down, and Killua extended his hand towards you. You grabbed his hand, and he helped you stand up. You stared at him blankly, then started to tear up. Killua said, "Y/N, are you oka-" You ran towards him and hugged him. You dug your head into his shoulder and started to cry. Killua wrapped his arms around your shoulders and rubbed the back of your head.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and said, "You saved me... Thank you." After about 3 seconds of hugging, a strong gust of wind hit your back and your hair blew in the wind along with Killua's hair.

After about 10 seconds, the wind stopped and Killua asked, "Do you know how to skate?" You shook your head and wiped your tears. Killua let go of you and said, "Perfect. I could teach you." You let go of Killua and said, "I don't know, it's 3AM, and-" Killua interrupted you and said, "Plenty of time to teach you how to skate. I think the cops are gone, and we could go to the skate park right now."

You nodded and said, "Yeah, sure. Let's do it." You guys climbed down a ladder and walked to the nearest skate park. Killua told you the basics like how to turn your feet and get on the skateboard. After about an hour of skating, Killua let you go on a break. During your break, you sat on your skateboard  and looked up at the sky. It was pitch black, and you couldn't see any stars.

Killua sat behind you and said, "It's crazy. I can't see any stars but I know they're there." You turned around to look at him, then back at the sky. You smiled and said, "Yeah, I know what you mean."

You started to get tired. You yawned, then started to doze of. You closed your eyes for a quick break, and you ended up falling asleep.