Dress x Shopping

Gippy looked around at everyone, clearly terrified. You looked down at the ground and hoped she would come up with a good enough excuse to get you guys out of this situation.

Suddenly, a phone started ringing. Phinks reached in his pocket and answered the phone. You looked over at his hand and the contact name was "Chrollo"

Phinks answered the phone and handed it to Pakugnoda. Pakugnoda walked into another room and you guys just sat there in silence. Pakugnoda walked out of the room and left the hotel building. The Phantom Troupe started to argue about whether to follow Pakugnoda or not. Shalnark suddenly got a call on his phone and handed it to you.

Kurapika asked, "Are all of them together?" You shrugged your shoulders and said, "One girl just left, assuming that's the one who you told to go to your location alone, but apart from that, yeah, yeah the are. Though, they're talking about going after Pakugnoda but I don't think that's a good idea considering you'll kill her and their leader."

Shalnark removed the phone from your ear and continued talking to Kurapika. Shalnark hung up the phone and said, "Take the kids, and let's go." With that, they shoved you guys in their car and took you guys to their hideout.

30 minutes later

Pakugnoda came back to the hideout in one piece, and told the Troupe she would take Gippy, Gon, Killua, and you to return you guys to Kurapika.

The group started getting mad and demanded Pakugnoda to tell them where she was going. That's when Gon got pissed and broke out of his chains to yell at the group. You sighed and broke out of your chains as well. Gippy looked over at you and copied your actions, taking her stuffed penguin out of her dress pocket and hugged it. Killua broke his chains lastly.

You stood up and started stretching. Being tied up in chains hurt your back after a while. Phinks got a call from Shalnark's phone and threw it at you. You caught the phone mid air and put it up to your ear. Shalnark yelled at Phinks, "Don't break it!"

Kurapika asked, "Are you okay? Are they there?" You sighed and said, "My back hurts, but we're okay. They're all here." You threw the phone at Phinks and Shalnark yelled, "Hey!"

Phinks put the phone up to his cheek and started talking to Kurapika. Everything went a blur for a second. You put your hand on your head and sat down. Everything turned black.

You slowly opened your eyes. Everyone was surrounding you and Killua was bent down next to you. Shalnark looked at everyone and said, "She's always passing out. Is she okay?"

Shizuku shook her head and said, "Does she need a doctor? Pakugnoda, do you think she can walk with you guys in this condition?" Pakugnoda shrugged her shoulders.

You sat up and everyone looked at you. Gon smiled and said, "Y/N! You're awake! Are you okay?" You nodded and said, "Yeah, my fever is just acting up again." Everyone was silent until Gippy broke the silence.

Gippy looked at Killua and said, "She probably would've waken up sooner if you had given her mouth to mouth." Killua started blushing and yelled at Gippy, "Shut up brat!"

Pakugnoda moved a strand of hair out of her face and said, "Come on kids. We have to go."

You nodded and stood up. You and the group left the hideout with Pakugnoda. On the walk there, Gippy was clutching onto her stuffed penguin. Pakugnoda looked down at her and said, "I like your stuffed animal. What's its name?"

Gippy hesitated and then said, "Jay. His name is Jay." Pakugnoda smiled at her and said, "That's a nice name."

You guys finally made it to the airport and Pakugnoda quickly noticed that Hisoka had been following you guys the whole time. Gippy pointed at him and said, "What the hell is that thing doing here? Who invited the cum guzzler?"