Searching x For x Killua

You jump off the window ledge and hear clapping from your right. It was Gippy. Gippy walked up to you and laughed. You blush and ask, "Did you see that?" Gippy nods and puts her hands in her pockets. You blush and look away. Gippy climbs on the windowsill and asks, "So... Are you guys dating?" You look up and think to yourself for a while. You look at Gippy and say, "To be honest, I don't know. He didn't say we were, and a simple kiss doesn't mean we are." Gippy climbs on your shoulders from the windowsill. She rests her head on your head and falls asleep.

Killua walks back over and waves at you. You guys sit down and talk more about yourself and where you came from. In the middle of your conversation, Killua stands up and walks away to try and find Gon, Leorio, and Kurapika.

You guys arrive at the next phase which takes place in a hotel. Chairman Netero explained how you will all be fighting and will need 1 win to pass the phase. He also talked about how only 1 person will fail the exam. You looked at the chart and noticed that you and Gippy would be fighting. You and Gippy looked at each other and nodded. Chairman Netero said that weapons are allowed but you cannot kill your opponent. You noticed that yours and Gippy's battle was after the round that Killua gets disqualified, so you and Gippy wouldn't have to fight.

Gon went up first, and this was the battle where he broke his arm and had to be sent to the infirmary. Next battle was with Kurapika and Hisoka. Of course, they fought and then Hisoka whispered something in Kurapika's ear. After that Hisoka admitted defeat and surrendered. Gippy tugged on your shirt and looked up at you. You bent down so you were eye to eye level with her and asked, "What's wrong Gippy?" She walked behind you and crawled on your shoulders.

The next match was with Hisoka and Bodoro. Bodoro was the man with grey hair and was the one that Killua killed in the show. Hisoka whispered something in his ear and Bodoro admitted defeat. Bodoro was rushed off to the infirmary to get recovered from his injuries by Hisoka.

Then came the worst part. Killua versus Gitarrackur. Gitarrackur took the needles out of his face and started to transform. It was Illumi. Killua froze in his tracks and was completely shocked. Illumi started talking about how he isn't allowed to be a Hunter or have friends. Gippy reached in her pocket, but you stopped her just in time before she went completely insane and shot up Illumi. Illumi kept talking shit and threatened to kill Gon. Then you saw that Illumi was using nen. Killua put his head down and admitted defeat.

Bodoro and Leorio were the next match. During their match, Killua went behind Bodoro and killed him. Gippy started kicking her feet and started to yell, "What the hell Killua? You did that, and for what?"

Killua got disqualified and the exam stopped. Everyone was guided to a seating room, where they threw a ceremony and everyone got their hunters license. About a few minutes into it, Gon walked through the door and walked up to Illumi. He was angry, not even angry, but furious. Gon started arguing with Illumi and asked him where he went.

At the end of the ceremony, Gon walked up to Illumi and asked where Killua went. Gon started to talk about how he was going to go get Killua, and you, Kurapika, Gippy, and Leorio all walked behind him. Illumi said that Killua went home. Gon turned to you and asked where Killua's home is. Illumi looked at you and said, "Why are you asking her? How would she know?" You put your hands behind your head and said, "Kukuroo Mountain. Illumi Zoldyck, I know all about your family. All of them. Even Alluka."

Illumi looked away from you and said, "Oh. Do you have an ability or something?" You nodded and said, "I can see people's pasts by looking at them." Illumi stared at you then looked at the ground. You turned to Gon and said, "Let's go."

When you looked back, you saw Hisoka talking to Illumi. You told everyone that you'd be back and you walked towards Illumi and Hisoka.

As Hisoka looked at you, you felt chills go down your spine. You looked up at Hisoka and said, "Listen here, and listen carefully. Stay the hell away from Gon. I know how you feel about him, and its not attractive."

Hisoka bent down and placed his hand on his chin. He squinted his eyes and said, "Aren't you a feisty one? How did you know?"

You stared at Hisoka for a while, then turned around to catch up with Gon, Gippy, Leorio, and Kurapika. You all talked about where Kukuroo Mountain was, and you told everyone it was in the Dentora Region of the Republic of Padokea. Before you all left, Mr. Satoz called over Gon and talked to him for a while. When Gon was done talking, Kurapika bought tickets for a plane and you all got a taxi driver to take you to the airport.

In the taxi, traffic was really bad so Gon had an idea, so you all got out of the car and ran to the airport.

When you all got there, they let Gippy have her gun since she's a Hunter, and you all got to ride 1st class. Gippy was enjoying it to the best. She was ordering Pina-Coladas and sushi every hour, and getting massages every 30 minutes. On the other hand, you and Gon were eating French Fries and talked about what you were gonna do when you saw Killua.

A few hours into the flight, you fell asleep and felt something cuddle up next to you.

WHAT DO YOU THINK CUDDLED NEXT TO YOU? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF "MY LITTLE PRINCE"