Hotter x Than x Fire

BAJAHAHAHAH WE'RE ON THE GREED ISLAND ARC LETS GO BITCJES HAHAHSSHHA ANYWAYS TO THE STORY

You guys walked over to the auction room and you fell asleep halfway through. You woke up by someone shaking your shoulder. It was Killua. You opened your eyes and he whispered to you, "Wake up. They're talking about Greed Island." You woke up fully and saw people raising their hand.

You looked over at Killua and he was staring at something. You followed your eyes and saw Milluki sitting there. You looked at him and asked, "Piggy?" Killua nodded and scrunched his face up.

Milluki kept raising the price and you eventually dozed out and fell back asleep. When you woke up, Killua was staring at you. You asked, "Kills, is something wrong?" Killua looked away from you and asked, "Hm?"

You sat up and said, "You were staring at me."

"No I wasn't..."

"But-"

"Hey, Y/N! There's the guy who bought Greed Island. Let's go ask him if we can play it."

You smiled and said, "Okay!" You, Gippy, Killua, and Gon walked up to him and said, "Pardon me sir, but we're actually Hunters, and we'd like to volunteer to help clear Greed Island."

The man's guards walked in front of you and said, "Funny. Now go home." You shook your head and said, "No, it's true. I'm a professional hunter. I walked for four hours straight, risked my life to cook an egg, killed someone, and went through hell and back." You raised your voice a little bit. "So if you don't let us play, we're gonna have one hell of a problem."

Mr. Battera walked up to you and asked, "Do you have a license?" You nodded and handed him your Hunters License.

Mr. Battera examined it for a minute and handed it to you. He cleared his throat and then said, "It appears that you are, young lady. Though, I cannot hire any of you at the time. There's a limit to the number of players that can go in the game. We can only bring ten people in per console."

You thought to yourself, "Wait... in the show he said eight. It probably got changed since me and Gippy aren't supposed to even be in this reality. I'm assuming it has to do with the butterfly effect."

Mr. Battera called over one of his security officers and said, "It appears these four are capable of consideration." The security officer walked up to you guys and said, "Obviously, you guys know Nen. Show me your Ren."

You, Gon, Gippy, and Killua all stood side by side each other and flexed your aura. The security officer looked at Mr. Battera and said, "They're hopeless. Hiring them would just be a waste of time."

The security guard faced back at you guys and said, "Put more work into your Nen kids." Gippy and Gon suddenly got really mad and Gon said, "Come on guys, let's go!" Gippy flicked the security guard off before leaving.

You guys left the building and went back to an apartment you guys found. Killua starting plotting and said, "We should plan our special attacks, like what you mentioned Y/N."

You jumped up and said, "Dibs on doing fire!" Killua looked at you and said, "That's a good idea, Y/N." Killua looked at Gon and Gippy and said, "You guys are enhancers, right? Try thinking of a power that enhances something."

Gippy shot up from the couch and said, "I can use my gun! Enhance the bullets right?"

Killua looked at Gippy and said, "That could actually work. Alright, imma go practice my special attack." You ran up to Killua and said, "Killua, I need your help."

Killua looked at you and asked, "I thought you already knew what you were doing?"

"I do! It's just that like I need help becoming immune to fire."