Gon's x Fight

You woke up warm, and comfortable. The sun shined in your eyes and birds were chirping. You tried to sit up but you couldn't. Something was holding you back. You looked down and saw Killua's arms wrapped around you.

You slivered underneath from his arms and looked around. You were outside and in a park of some sort? That's when you remembered last night, and all the adventures you and Killua went on.

You stood up and walked inside a close grocery store and walked up to one of the staff members. You smiled and said, "Hello! My name is Y/N L/N, and I would like to know the time."

The staff member looked at his watch and said, "1:30." You gasped, thanked the man, and ran back to the skate park. You ran up to Killua and shook him. He woke up and looked at you in confusion and said, "Oh, hey Y/N. What is it?" You stopped shaking him and said, "Killua. It is 1PM. Gon's fight starts at 3PM. Remember?" Killua stared at you blankly for a second then gasped and said, "Shit. I forgot about that. We better get going."

Killua picked up his skateboard and you guys started to walk over to Heaven's Arena. When you guys got to the 200th floor, you guys stood outside of your room and he said goodbye to you.

When you walked into your room, Gippy was on your couch watching TV. You looked at the TV and she watching Catfish. Guppy looked behind her, and smiled. She jumped into your arms and said, "Y/N! You're back! Where were you?" You clench your teeth and say, "At the park?"

Gippy pointed at your sweater and said, "You're wearing white. You don't get butter stains and syrup stains form the park. Where were y-"

She was cut off due to Gon bursting in your room and saying, "Guys! My fight is starting!"

Gippy walked away from you and said, "We'll talk about this later. Don't worry." Then she walked out the door.

You changed into a plain black tank top, paired with a denim jacket and matching denim jeans. You applied some blush on your face and wore light pink lipgloss.

You quickly threw on a black pair of Jordans and left your room.

You headed down to Gon's fight and everyone was cheering. Lights flashed in your eyes and you looked around. You saw Killua and Gippy sitting next to each other, with an open seat next to Killua.

You ran up to Killua and sat next to him. Over the intercom, you heard, "We have a thrilling match for you today, everyone! First up is Gon, who managed to zip straight to this floor in no time at all! His opponent will be Gido, who currently holds a respectable record of four wins and one loss!"

A man who seemed to have one leg and a red cloak covering him walked up. He was holding a wooden cane and had a speaker kind of thing for a mouth. Gippy murmured to herself, "Dreidel guy..."

The fight begun and Gido had a small dreidel appear on his finger. He rose his cane in front of him and spawned multiple dreidels on top of the cane.

He flung his cane and a herd of dreidels attacked Gon. Gon got hit multiple times. You looked over and saw Killua clenching his fists and lightly growling. You put your hand over his and interlock your fingers with his.

He lightly gasps and looks over at you. You smile at him and then look back at the fight.

Gon used Zetsu and concealed his presence and closed his eyes. He started dodging Gido's dreidels and made his way towards Gido.

You looked over at Gippy and she was tearing up and staring at something. You looked over to where she was staring and you saw Hisoka.

You looked at Killua and said, "Can we switch seats real quick?" He nodded and you guys stood up to change seats. You sat next to Gippy and said, "Are you okay? You're about to cry."

She looked at you and said, "Hisoka is here. He scares me. He really scares me." You looked at her and said, "You're not afraid to shoot up an adoption center, but you're afraid of a magician?"

"That's different Y/N! Hisoka likes Gon, and he's a grown man. That's not normal."

Gippy clenched her fist. You sighed and grabbed her hand. You smiled and said, "Cheer up Gippy. If he felt that way about you, I wouldn't let him get close to you. I'll protect you, don't worry."

Gippy smiled and wiped her tears. You were about to give her a hug, until you hear over the intercom, "And just like that, Gido has won the match folks!" You looked over at the rink and saw Gon laying on the rink floor with a broken arm.

You, Killua, and Gippy stood up and all ran towards the rink. Gon was picked up and carried to a room. You all followed behind the people that were carrying Gon and went into the room with them. They laid Gon on the bed and he was fast asleep. You sat on a chair next to Gon's bed and held his hand waiting for him to wake up.

You looked over at Killua and Gippy and they were talking about something. Gippy was closing her eyes and Killua had his nails sharp.

You looked around for something to do and you found a book. You got comfortable and decided to read it.

About a hour passed and Gon had woken up. Killua ran towards him and said, "Gon!"

Gon sat up, rubbed his head, and asked, "Wait, what happened?" Killua said, "Your right radius and your ulna were both broken. A fractured humerus. Three broken ribs. Not to mention, twelve other minor fractures. It'll take four months to heal. You moron!"

Gon stuck out his tongue and said, "Sorry!" Killua put his finger on his forehead and said, "Well an apology isn't gonna help! Don't you have any brains in there at all?! Didn't you see what happened to all the guys who went through it? The nen initiation? One wrong move and you would have ended up like them! It could've been a lot worse, so you're lucky. Man, how come you think Four-Eyes was training us in the first place?"

You gasped and said, "Killua! Don't call him a Four-Eyes! That's rude." You grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at him. It hit his face and he let out a small meow.

Everyone in the room was silent. You pointed at him and said, "Did- Did you just meow?" Killua blushed and started to sweat. Gippy laughed and said, "Catboy alert!"

Killua turned around and said, "Shut up little kid! Isn't it your bed time?!" Gippy said, "How about you shut up? I actually had parents and siblings who loved me!" You pitched in and said, "You never had parents or siblings!"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Killua said, "Come in!" And walked over to open the door. It was Wing. Killua said, "Oh! Four-Eyes!" Wing walked over to Gon and slapped him.