All x About x Gippy

You stand up and grab the girl by the top of her dress, "You. What is your name?" You stare into her eyes and ask her. She closes her eyes and giggles. "Stop touching me. Let go of me." She opens her eyes and asks you. You tighten your grip on her dress and ask her again, "What is your name brat?" The smile on her face fades and she grabs your elbow and push it inwards, then pushing you on the ground. She bends down on top of you and grabs your arm and pulls it back.

She giggles and bends down to where your ear is near her mouth. "I said to let go of me." She whispers in your ear. She stands up and dusts off her dress and sits down on the toilet lid. "Since you want to know so badly, my name is Gippy." She tells you while putting back on her shoes. You stand up and look at Gippy while turning your head. "Gippy? Your name is really Gippy?" You ask her and put your hands on your hips. She looks up at you and nods her head.

You bend over and laugh. "Gippy is a stupid name. Your parents must be dumb or something." She looks up at you then back down at her shoes. "My dad left me and my mom to go gamble, and my mom died while giving birth to me. She didn't choose my name, the foster center did. Gippy was my code name" She laughs and tells you.

Your jaw drops and you gasp, "Oh. I'm sorry. Who adopted you?" Gippy stands up and looks out the window and tells you the honest answer, "I'm 8 years old. Once you reach a certain age, nobody is allowed to adopt you. When the worker told me this, I went crazy. I grabbed a gun that I found from the security office and killed everyone there. I got some money, got this flight, and here I am."

She looks back at you and smiles. Your eyes widen and you let out a fake giggle. "She's eight and she already killed someone?" You think to yourself. While you were thinking to yourself, Gippy had already already left the bathroom and sat in her seat. You chased after her and finally found her seat. "Gippy! I want you to come with me and find where this map leads!" Everyone around you guys looked at you and Gippy strangely.

Gippy swept her hair to the side and stood up, "About time you asked me. Of course I do! I want to find Palm and get an autograph from her!" She jumped up and down of excitement and smiled. You guys sat next to each other and waited for the plane to land.