Meeting x Aunt x Mito

You woke up on the cold hard wooden floor of the boat and rubbed your back. You looked around and saw Gon and Gippy asleep. Killua was already awake and looking outside the window.

You stood up and walked towards Killua. He looked at you with soft eyes and said, "Good morning, Y/N." You rubbed your eyes and said, "What time is it? It seems so early..." Killua shrugged his shoulders and said, "Follow me. I want to show you something."

You followed Killua to the front of the ship and saw one of the most beautiful things ever. You saw the sunrise. It looked like a perfectly painted painted. With the sky fading from blue, to yellow, to red. With the water being underneath the sun, the sun reflected in the water.

You smiled and said, "Wow... It's beautiful." Killua put his hands in his pockets and said, "Yeah, it's quite a view." You smiled and stared at the sunrise taking it all in. From your peripheral vision you could see Killua staring at you.

He stared at your side profile for about a minute until he finally spoke. He said, "You're really ugly." You looked at him and flicked his forehead. He smiled and playfully punched you. You giggled and pushed him, accidently pushing him over the boat.

You gasped and said, "Oh shit." You ran over and looked over the edge of the boat and yelled, "Killua! Are you okay?" Killua swam up and pretended to drown. You stared at him in shock and ran over to a ladder and let it down off the side of the boat.

You told him to grab on and he continued to pretend to drown. You let out a soft sigh and jumped off the boat.

You swam over near Killua and he stopped pretending to drown. You stared at him in shock and he explained that he was faking it. You flicked his forehead and said, "Idiot. I was actually worried about you." He laughed and said, "Yeah, but at least I can do this." Then he splashed water in your face.

You laughed and splashed him back. You guys were splashing each other and hitting each other like little kids. Killua eventually stopped smiling and you asked, "Kills? What's wrong?" He looked at you and said, "We should get back to the ship." You nodded and you both climbed the ladder to the boat.

You guys walked into your room and saw Gippy and Gon awake. Gippy looked at you guys completely soaked and said, "The fuck happened to you guys?" You simply just laughed and asked, "Did you bring your hair dryer?" Gippy nodded and took it out her bag and threw it at you. You caught it and said, "Alright, thanks."

You and Killua walked to the loo together and used Gippy's hair dryer to dry off. While Killua dried his clothes and hair, you stared looked in the mirror and parted your hair with the end of your toothbrush.

Killua put the hair dryer on the counter and grabbed his toothbrush and copied you and parted his hair. You laughed and said, "You look cute." You then grabbed a hair tie and put his hair in a ponytail.

You laughed and Killua frowned. Killua got mad with your actions and then grabbed the hair dryer and blew some cold air in your face. You snarled at him and said, "That's not funny, idiot!" Killua laughed and made a cat face. He took the hair tie out of his hair and styled it as usual.

You suddenly got a great idea and asked him, "Hey Kills, when we get off this island, wanna get matching clown costumes and go into a McDonalds and completely traumatize the workers and customers?" A second after you said that, in complete monotone Killua looked at you and said, "Yes."

You laughed and said, "Are you done drying off?" Killua opened the loo door and said, "Yeah, let's go." You guys walked back into your room and Gon said, "We're here!" You all ran to the front of the ship and saw an island shaped like a whale. Behind you, you heard a little kid's voice yell, "Hey! She stole my penguin stuffed animal!"