Running x From x Cops

Once the plane landed, you and Gippy get off the plane. You look up and put your hands on your hips. "Here we are. The other side of the world." You sigh with relief. Gippy drops her luggage and jumps up and down with excitement. "We're here! We're here! We're finally here!" She yells and skips everywhere.

You grab her by the ear and drag her over towards you. "Come here right now and stop embarrassing us." You demand towards her. She prys your hand away from her ear and picks up her bags. "So. Where do we go now?" She asks you out of curiosity. You reach in your pocket and don't feel the map in there. You freak out and check every pocket and your bags.

She laughs and points at you freaking out. She reaches in her dress pocket and pulls out the map. "You really didn't notice me pickpocket you? You're really pathetic." She laughs at you some more. She looks at the map and narrows her eyes. "It says we have to go to a waterfall near here. I can't swim." She looks up and tells you. You let out a giant laugh and tease her.

"You can't swim but you can shoot a bunch of people?" You put your hands in your pocket and ask her. Gippy has a blank expression on her face and tells you, "No. Killing people is easy, however swimming is not." You back up from her a little bit and let out a fake giggle. She claps her hands together and puts the map back in her pocket. "Let's go find that waterfall!"

She runs out of the airport and leaves you behind. You catch up to her and get a taxi together. You turn to look at Gippy while in the taxi and ask her what you've been wanting to ask her for a while. "Hey Gippy, do you still have the gun?" The taxi driver driver slows down and pulls out his phone. You and Gippy look at each other and hop out of the car and run the opposite direction as fast as you guys can.

You guys stop at a nearby gas station and get some food and drinks. You and Gippy climb to the top of a roof and stare at the sky. It was about to be 6 and the stars were already out. You looked over at Gippy and saw her still staring into the stars while eating gummy bears. She looked over at you and smiled.

You looked back up into the sky and saw police lights near you guys. You quickly sat up and grabbed Gippy's hand and pulled her up from the roof. You guys jumped down and ran as far as you could. While running, you stopped in front of a waterfall that led far down. Gippy stared down and her eyes widened. You turned around and you guys were surrounded by cop cars. You looked at Gippy in the eyes and told her what she had to hear. "Gippy, listen. We have to jump. It's the only way we can get out of the situation."

She shook her head and yelled. "No. NO! I won't jump! I can't and I won't." You took a deep breath and pushed her into the water. The cops surrounded you holding guns. One of the cops said, "Back away from the water and we won't shoot." You looked back at the water and laughed. "Guess you'll have to shoot me." You raised your arms to the side and fell back into the water.