Firefly

You were teleported inside of the main hallway next to a big flight of stairs. You all were about to turn to go up the stairs, but in the corner of your eye you saw a big red guy sitting on the stairs. You all ran towards him. Gippy was reloading her gun, Morrow was taking a hit of his pipe, Killua was firing up his electricity, Gon was filled with determination, and you were charging up your fire attacks.

The guy saw you all, and his eyes turned completely red and two other arms grew out of his back. While Shoot was charging up his attack with his hands, a bunch of arrows made out of fire came flying down on you all. You looked over at Killua and he was frozen in fear.

You walked over to him and whispered, "Are you okay? What's going on?" Killua looked over at you and tried to speak, but he couldn't get words to come out of his mouth. You looked over, and Gon was still running at Youpi. You and Killua realized that Knuckle and Meleoron were still upstairs.

Knuckle and Meleoron were assigned to fight Youpi, but with the arrows coming down you guys didn't know whether he was alive or not. You two ran towards Gon and the others followed soon after. Suddenly, Youpi started to get punched without anyone touching him.

Knuckle and Meleoron were alive! As long as someone was touching Meleoron and he was using his ability, he could turn invisible along with the person touching him. That's why Knuckle went with Meleoron, so he could put his Nen ability on him.

Due to Youpi being punched, he was flown to the side so you, Gon, Killua, and Gippy ran right past him to go straight up the stairs. When you looked back at Youpi, he had a bunch of eyes on his face instead of his two eyes. A big red eye in the center, and a bunch around. A few seconds later, a big scary aura surrounded the place. No doubt about it, it was Pitou's.

Youpi extended his arms and punched the stair, causing it to break. Everyone was thrown into the air and the stairs broke in half. You, Gon, Killua, Gippy, and Ikalgo, now in the owl ant's body, ran towards an elevator. When you got inside of the building with the elevator, you and Killua both saw two ants standing in front of the elevator Ikalgo was going to.

You ran with Gon and Gippy towards the stairs, but stopped when you saw Killua run towards the elevator. You thought to yourself, "What is he doing? He's always the one reminding others to stay on task. He's probably just as confused as I am, and he doesn't fight best when he's not focused on the fight... Y'know what? Screw it." You ran towards the elevator with Killua. While running up to him, you saw him pull out his two yo-yos out of his pocket and exploded their heads with them.

You stopped running and watched him. He took out his sharp nails and took off one of each of their arms. He turned back around to you and stared at you. He asked, "Y/N. Why aren't you with Gon and Gippy?" You turned around and ran towards the stairs and said, "I could ask you the same thing, catboy." Killua ran next to you and said, "I told you to stop calling me that!"

You shrugged your shoulders and said, "I don't care. Oh, that was pretty badass what you did back there by the way." Killua looked away you and said, "Why are you proud of me? I went off task. We could fail the whole mission because of me."

You ruffled his hair and said, "Well, then we'll both take the fall." Killua looked away from you and asked, "Wait, you're not mad at me?" You guys ran past Ikalgo and you smiled at him, meanwhile Killua looked away from him in shame.

Ikalgo said, "Killua... you owe me one." You saw Killua's face, and it had many emotions all over it. You playfully punched him in the shoulder and said, "Well, I don't think you did anything bad. If anything, you helped the fellow out." Killua didn't say anything else to you.

You guys made it to the top of the stairs, and saw Gon standing on the ledge of a roof and Gippy putting her hair in a ponytail. You guys stood next to him, and noticed he was staring at something. You looked at what he was staring at and it was Netero, Zeno, and Mereum talking on top of another building.