The x Hunter x Exam

Killua carried you through the whole first phase of the Hunter's exam. He looked down at you and asked, "Hey y/n, is your ankle feeling better now? It's been a few hours." Since you didn't want him to know you're lying and catch on, you just said it's healed.

We still had to follow the man and that was easy. Eventually, smoke had surrounded the whole area. Gippy was still able to follow the man, even though she saw smoke all around her. Monsters and creatures were attacking everyone and it wasn't safe. A lot of people gave up in the last stage and got disqualified.

Gon and Killua tried to go up to the front, and they left you behind. You were jealous of Gon. He was getting all of Killua's attention and you felt like a background character. You ran up after Killua and Gon and introduced yourself to Gon. While running, you all fell into a giant frog's mouth. It was a trap. The frog started to walk somewhere and you all had bad thoughts. You looked over at Killua and told him to use some of his leftover Tonpa juice. Gon looked over at you and asked, "Do you mean some of that expired juice? Try it Killua." Killua looked at you and smiled. "Hey, good idea, y/n." You blushed and looked away from him.

Killua poured some of the juice on the frog's mouth and it spit you guys out. You, Killua, and Gon ran to try and find the main pack, but when you didn't notice Gon stopped running with you guys and drifted somewhere else. You and Killua saw from afar a lot of people running together. You guys assumed it to be the pack. Killua smiled and said, "Alright! Look y/n and Gon, we caught up with the main pack!" Killua looked over to his side and Gon wasn't there. You and Killua had to turn around and look for Gon. You rolled your eyes and thought to yourself, "I knew it was a bad idea to keep that boy with us. Me and Killua could've been with the pack by now."

You grabbed Killua's arm and said, "Wait. He's probably at the end by now. He's smart and I'm sure he found a way to the next phase." Killua turned around and smiled. He nodded his head and said, "Yeah y/n. You're right! He probably has reached the end. Let's turn around now and catch up with the group." You and Killua turned around and started chasing the group again. When you reached the end, you didn't see Gon anywhere. Killua gave you a side glare and you were kind of scared.

You saw Gippy at the end and ran up to her. "Hey Gippy! Glad to see you here." She laughed and said, "Yeah, you weren't following the group for most of the time so I also got pretty scared." You and Gippy talked for a while. You looked to the side of your eye and saw Killua walk up to Gon and talk to him.

From afar you heard the instructor yell out and talk about the next phase. He left and some gates opened up. A lady yelled for everyone to enter the gate. Her name is Menchi and her friend behind her was Buhara. She explained how you had to hunt down a pig and cook it. Everyone started scrambling looking for a pig.

You, Gippy, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio started to look for pigs all together. Gon saw something then slid down a hill. Gon slid down, then did Killua, next came you, then so, Gippy, and then Leorio and Kurapika came down together. Gon looked up and saw a bunch of pigs. They were chewing on bones, turns out that they were carnivores. They started chasing you guys and you all ran away. Eventually, everyone was running from pigs. While Gon was fighting one, he killed it by hitting it's forehead. Everyone killed a pig and came running in with a pig and started cooking them.

Nobody has passed yet and everyone was failing. Gippy seasoned hers and made a flower crown for her pig. You used the same seasonings Gippy did but you didn't decorate yours. She declined both of yours and said that it was too chewy but the flavor was good. She stood up and said that everyone was disqualified and nobody passed. Everyone was pissed and started yelling at her.

You looked above you and heard someone over the radio of a blimp. An old man jumped down and talked to Menchi. His name was Chairman Netro and he had an idea. Menchi had to cook along everyone so we would feel more comfortable. We were going to do the second phase again, but this time we were going to make boiled eggs. We all got into the blimp and flew somewhere called split mountain. It was just a basic mountain with a split throughout the middle. Inside the split was a bunch of webs with eggs inside the webbing. We had to jump down there and try to get an egg. Menchi jumped down and grabbed a few eggs and came back up with the help of the wind.

You, Gippy, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio gladly jumped down. Everyone was shocked and thought you were trying to get yourself killed. A few more people jumped down with you guys and tried to get a few eggs. Gon closed his eyes and waited for the wind to hit you guys. You all grabbed eggs and jumped down. The wind helped push you all back up and everyone who grabbed an egg passed the exam.

Everyone was allowed to eat and enjoy their boiled egg and it was kind of peaceful. You and Gippy exchanged eggs and tried each other's. You looked over and saw that Killua was eating his alone. You walked over and sat next to him and offered to trade eggs. You ate eachothers eggs and shared a few smiles and some laughs. It felt nice and you started to get closer to Killua.