The x Trick x Tower

Over the intercom, you heard Beans tell everyone to wake up. You slowly opened your eyes and yawned. You heard a heartbeat sound under your ear. You looked up and saw Killua sleeping. Your hand was around his waist, your head was on his chest, and your right leg was between his legs. You felt comfortable, until you looked in the corner of your eye. It was Kurapika and Leorio, they were staring at you and Killua. Leorio was giggling and Kurapika was smiling and blushing.

You quickly stood up and blushed. Nobody was supposed to know that you liked Killua. Kurapika walked up to you and put his hand in your shoulder. "Don't worry y/n. We won't tell anyone. Right Leorio?" Leorio giggled and said, "I can't promise anything." You heard a yawn behind you and you turned around. It was Killua, he was starting to wake up. He looked around then looked at you. "Hey y/n. Do you know where Gon is?" You put your hand on your neck and laughed. "No Killua. He must've slept somewhere else." Killua looked away from you and sighed.

The blimp finally landed on top of a tower. Everyone got out and looked around. Beans got out and explained that everyone had to make it to the base of the tower in 72 hours. Gippy stared at the ground then looked up and said, "3 days? That'll be difficult..."  Beans looked at Gippy and nodded. "Three days is correct little girl." Beans got back up on the blimp and left the tower.

You six looked down from the tower and wondered how to get down. A man tried to climb down, but he got eaten by giant red monsters. Gon looked at you and asked you what to do. You looked at him from the side and shrugged your shoulders. "Why are you asking me? I'm not the person to ask about this." Gon walked in front of you and smiled. "You seem to be right about most things! It's almost like you're a genius!" You looked at him and gasped. Maybe Gon wasn't such a bad person. You were being selfish and tried to split up Gon's and Killua's friendship, just so you could have him for yourself. You sighed and smiled.

You looked around and saw noticed that there were less people then there originally were. You bent down and touched each tile. You already knew that they led to the lower levels, but you didn't know which tiles exactly did. You pushed on one of the tiles and it budged. Killua gasped and he was suprised. Gippy laughed and got excited. You all looked at her confused and she jumped straight on the tile. Leorio gasped and tried to push down on the tile, but it wouldn't budge. You stood up and told everyone how it works. "There's a trap door for each person. Let's split up and try to find each trap door close to each other." You all eventually found your tile and jumped on it all together at once.

When you all fell, you landed in the same room. You stood up and looked over to see Gippy playing with her gun. She looked up and ran over to hug you. When she let go of you she led everyone to a sign that said these exact words, "The six who drop into this chamber must find their way down together by consensus of the majority." You and Gippy looked at each other and lowered your eyebrows in confusion. "In the show it said five, so why is it saying six?" You thought to yourself. Gippy widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows. She mouthed the word, "Tonpa." You were confused at first and then the realization hit you. It says six to balance it out, since Gippy scared off Tonpa when the Hunter Exam started.

Killua walked up to you holding a watch. It was had a timer counting down for 71 hours and buttons marked X and O. When you were about to grab the watch out of his hand, it fell out of his hand and dropped on the floor. You and Killua were holding hands. You stared into his eyes and he stared into yours. This went on for about 5 seconds. You pulled your hand away and apologized multiple times. While apologizing, Gippy walked over to you. You bent over to pick up the watch, but there was nothing there. Instead, the watch was already on your wrist. Gippy looked at you and smiled. You thought to yourself, "It was her. She put the watch on my wrist while I wasn't looking." Gippy turned around and started to walk away. Killua was about to say something to you, but a voice came on over the intercom and interrupted him. The man's name was Lippo. He was the prison warden and your examiner for this phase.

When the intercom turned off, a door appeared from under the wall. A screen on the wall said, "At this door, select O to open, X not to open." The door opened up after you all picked O. You all walked through the door and it led you to another question. "Which way do you wanna go? O for right, X for left." Majority vote chose to go right over left so a gate opened up and you all went right. When you walked to the right, you saw six people standing there covered in a black cloth and wearing handcuffs. Suddenly, their handcuffs unlocked and dropped.

The guy in the front took off his cloth and walked up. Lippo announced and explained how you will be fighting them one-on-one. While everyone talked about who will be fighting the guy, you put your hands in your pocket and felt Gippy's gun in there. You volunteered to go since you had a weapon on you. You walked up to the center to fight.

The man you were fighting said it was a fight to the death and you accepted. He got into a stance to fight and he lunged at you. You pulled the gun out of your pocket and felt your arm drop. It was really heavy for a pistol. You were standing at the edge and the man was already jumping towards you. You had to think quick. You closed you eyes and thought about a picture of a Duck. "Duck... Duck... DUCK!" You bent down so the man tumbled over the edge. When you looked over, it was straight darkness, like a bottomless pit. Over a while of looking over, you heard a giant splat come from a bottom. You looked and saw a point being tallied on your score. You walked back over and everyone was clapping and cheering for you. Gippy ran up to you to give you a hug, but when she walked away your pocket felt lighter. You smiled and thought to yourself, "You sneaky little murder..."