The x End

You guys landed and got Killua called a personal driver on the phone in the airship. You sat in the front, meanwhile Killua, Alluka, and Gippy sat in the back. Killua faced the taxi driver and said, "To the hospital." The driver turned around and said, "Yes, understood sir." You looked at Killua and asked, "Damn, not even a please?"

The driver stopped midway and said, "There's people in front of the car." Two people started to weirdly walk up to the car and Killua said, "Oh no, needle people." Gippy raised an eyebrow at him and asked, "Needle people? Killua, you call those drug addicts." Killua pointed a finger and said, "Gun it! Run them down! They're beyond help anyways." You looked over at the driver and said, "Killua, run!"

The driver had two needles stuck in his forehead. Illumi's needles. You tried to open the door and it was locked. Killua gritted his teeth and said, "They're all locked!" A bunch of needle people came out of the bushes and started walking towards the car. Suddenly, Illumi walked up.

Gippy grabbed her backpack and broke the car window. You all crawled out through the window and Illumi said, "Hello Kill. Y/N, Gippy, it's been a while since I've seen you. Killua, you're hiding something about Alluka, now tell me what it is." Killua pulled Alluka closer and asked, "How did you know we were here?" Illumi put his hand out and asked, "If I tell you, then will you agree to hand Alluka over?"

You stepped up and said, "Hell no! Alluka's not just something that could be passed around." Suddenly, Tsubone and Amane jumped out of the bushes and said, "It was me." Alluka smiled
and said, "Hey! Look, it's Tsubone! Tsubone, give me the nail from your middle finger." Tsubone ripped off her nail and passed it over to Alluka. She smiled and said, "Now give me the nail from your ring finger!"

Tsubone again, did as she said. Just then, Nanika was summoned. Killua thought to himself for a while and Illumi said, "Killing family is against the rules, but the thing that grants your wishes, isn't part of our family." Just then, Killua started to tear up and tears started to pour down his face.

You looked over at him and bit your tongue to stop yourself from walking over to him and wiping his tears off his face. Killua stared at the ground and said, "Nanika... I wish for Tsubone's hand to be healed now."

You all walked over to Tsubone and Killua said, "Tsubone, put out your left hand." Tsubone did as told and Alluka came back to her normal self. She gave Killua a hug and fell asleep mid hug. Killua picked her up and Illumi walked off. Amane stepped up and said, "Killua, Y/N, Gippy, I'll take you to the hospital."

You guys got into Amane's car and she drove you guys to the hospital. Killua carried her inside, while you and Gippy walked. You all sat in the room where Gon was recovering and waited until Alluka woke up.

You fiddled with your necklace and swung your feet. You looked around and saw Gippy playing with Jay, and Killua quickly looked away from you. You smiled at him and kicked him in the foot. He looked over at you and smiled.

Alluka finally woke up and Killua explained to Alluka what she needed to do for Gon. Alluka switched to Nanika and you guys walked her over to Gon's bed. Killua stared at Gon and gave Alluka his hand. It was burnt looking, and was wrinkly. Killua clenched his teeth and said, "Please Nanika, heal my friend Gon."

Nanika touched Gon and a huge beam of light shot up. You looked over at Killua and he was completely shocked. You walked over to him and rubbed his back to comfort him. When the beam of light disappeared, Gon's hand actually turned back to normal.

A WHILE LATER

Gon walked up to the door, and stared at Leorio. Leorio stared back at him in shock. You, Melody, Biscuit, Morrow, Knuckle, Palm, Hanzo, Knov, and Gippy stood behind him. Leorio smiled and him and yelled, "Gon!"