The x Testing x Gates

When you woke up, instead of being on the plane, you were in Kurapika's arms. He was carrying you to the bus for tourists to go to the mountain.

When you guys were inside, he laid you on a seat and Gippy sat next to you. She was kicking her feet and watched you open your eyes. When you opened your eyes, Gippy jumped off her seat and gave you a big hug and said, "Goodmorning y/n! You were sleeping so calmly, we didn't know if you would wake up or not."

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. Leorio pointed out some guys sitting in the back of the bua that looked. Gon asked you to use your powers so you just stared at them and said, "To be honest, I don't know much about them. All I know is they're gonna try to break into the front gate of the Zoldyck estate."

Leorio rolled his eyes and said, "That's pretty pathetic if you ask me. The Zoldycks are assassins, so why would they break in? Your powers are pathetic."

Gippy looked at Leorio and said, "Well then it's a good thing that nobody asked you."

When you all got to the front gate, people were taking pictures. The guys in the back of the bus walked up and broke into the security's door. They threatened the security man and he gave them the fake key. When they opened the door, there was a sudden yell from inside the door.

Gippy was jumping up and down clapping and cheering, "Good job Mike!" The security man looked at Gippy and stood up. He walked up to Gippy and asked, "Whats your name young one?"

Gippy jumped and quickly shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you sir! My name is Gippy. These are my friends, Gon, Y/n, Kurapika, and Leorio. We're Killua's friends!"

The security man walked back in the security room and talked about how he's worked there for 20 years and they're the first to come and visit Killua. You looked over and saw Gippy looking around. The security man said he couldn't let any of you in and that the beast is ginormous. That's when Kurapika realized, the front gate isn't locked after all.

Gippy looked up from underneath a desk and said, "Yeah. You just have to be as strong as hell to open it."

You looked down at Gippy and asked, "Gippy, why are you going through the old man's things?" Gippy looked at you and pulled her gun out of her pocket.

You rolled your eyes and asked, "Are you looking for more ammo?" She nodded then stuck her head back under the desk.

Gon asked for the key to get through the fake door, that Mike kills anyone that enters. The security man said no and refused to hand it over. Gippy pocked her head out of underneath the drawer and smiled. By the time the security man reached in his pocket, the key was already in Gon's hand.

Gippy looked over to the man and said, "Sometimes you just have to watch your pockets." Kurapika came behind from behind Gon and grabbed the key out of his hand and gave it back to the security man.

The security man, named Zebro, dialed a number on the phone and asked someone if you all could be let inside. The man on the other side of the phone, the butler, said no. Gon walked up and asked if he could talk to the butler. The butler said no, again, and Gon tried to climb the wall, but Zebro stopped him and gave him the key.

Zebro opened the gate and you all walked through. Zebro called over Mike and the ground started to shake with each step. Mike walked in front of you all and stood in front of Gon.

Gippy was staring in shock and suddenly yelled, "Puppy! He's so cute!" Mike looked at Gippy and put his head down to where Gippy could pet him. Gippy started petting him and laughing. She scratched behind his ear and said, "I love big dogs! But this is a big BIG dog!"

Gippy climbed on top of Mike and dug her face into his fur. Leorio choked on his words and said, "Gispy... We have to go."

Gippy looked down at Leorio and said, "It's Gippy dumbass. Get it right." Zebro asked you guys how long you'll be staying here and you said, "Until we see Killua! We aren't leaving a millisecond before either."

Zebra nodded and instructed you all to follow him. Gippy crawled off of Mike and gave him one last pet before following him.

Zebra led you all to a small house called the Servant's Quarters. Zebra poured you all some tea and said you all would have to work out and then try to open the testing gates yourself. You all agreed.

Zebra nodded and gave you all a vest to wear that weighs 50lbs. Gippy even said it was heavy, and that's saying something. You had to wear it at all times, apart from when you sleep.

Zebra gave you all tea, but the cup weighed 20lbs so you guys could barely pick it up. Leorio asked where the bathroom was, and Zebra led him to it but also said the door was 500lbs. Leorio just decided to piss his pants and not even try at the door.

The next day, you all decided to try the testing gate, and it didn't even budge.

You guys worked out, all day, every day. Nonstop you were pulling boulders, chopping wood, doing push-ups, etc.

A few passed and you all pushed the doors, and it actually moved a little. Gippy jumped up and down and celebrated. Leorio rested his arm on top of Gippy's head and said, "Don't celebrate yet kid. We haven't even opened the gate yet."

Gippy looked over at Leorio and said, "Don't rest your arm on my head." Leorio looked down at Gippy and said, "Sorry, GISPY. I just can't help it. You're just so short."

Gippy stared at Leorio and bit down on his thumb HARD. Leorio was even shaking his hand and she wouldn't let go. You saw blood coming from Leorio's thumb and told Gippy to let go.

She listened to you and let go. She licked the blood from her mouth and looked at Leorio and said, "Ew. Your blood type is O. I prefer AB blood better."

Leorio looked at Gippy and said, "You can tell blood types just by tasting them?" Gippy nodded and stated, "Did you know that, O blood types tastes sour and salty, meanwhile AB tastes more sweet and savory." Leorio stared at Gippy for a while and rolled his eyes.

A week passed and you all tried the testing gate again. After a while of pushing, you guys opened the first gate completely. Gippy jumped up and down and cheered a bunch.

She called over Mike and he came running towards you guys. He started to lick Gippy and Gippy climbed up and sat on top of Mike. Gippy rode Mike, all the way up to Canary.