Nen

Gippy started clapping and cheering for you. Gippy was happy and jumping up and down. Killua wasn't phased, but Gon was shocked. Gippy ran up to you and crawled on your shoulders.

Killua started talking and said that he got a creepy feeling when he faced Zushi, kind of like when he faces his older brother, Illumi.

Gippy gasped and said, "He used Ren?" Gon looked at Gippy and said, "Ren?" Gippy nodded and jumped down from your shoulders and said, "Okay, I don't know it that well myself."

Killua nodded and said that he overheard Wing and Zushi talking about it and how he isn't supposed to use it until he gets to the top floor. Gippy looked up at Killua and said, "You nosey bitch."

Killua looked down at Gippy and clenched his fist.

You picked Gippy up and put her on your shoulders and said, "Hey Killua, let's NOT punch a 8 year old. Okay?" Killua rolls his eyes and starts to speak. He says, "We need to change our plan. I say we strive for the top floor." You all agree and go into the workout room.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

You have improved a lot in the past few weeks. You now have a 6 pack and Gippy is making you do 50 push ups per day and lifting 100lbs. You have gotten better at fighting, and win all your rounds. The group has won all their matches, and you all have made it to the 100th floor. You guys finally have your own room, and are able to stay overnight.

The next day, you all agree to ask Wing what Ren is and how to do it. Zushi explained that Ren is one of the Four Expercises. The Four Exercises are fundamental to all martial arts. He said that there is Ten, Zetsu, Ren, and Hatsu. You were all confused.

Killua yelled at Zushi and told him to start making sense and Wing explained it even better. Nen is a power that fires our souls. In other words, it's the strength of your will.

Ten is where you focus your mind on a single point. Zetsu is where you express your desired intent. Wing mixed the two together and a purple aura appeared around him. He said that is called Ren. With enough strength or focus, the will functions as Hatsu. Before you all left, Wing told you to master Ten first. If you master Ten, you no longer feel the pressure of an opponent's will.

You all left and Gippy was very confused. While walking back to your room, Killua explained that Wing lied. What he said was true, there are a few things it doesn't cover, like how tough Zushi is.

A few more weeks pass and you all reached the 200th floor without losing a single fight. When you guys got the elevator to the 200th floor, you saw a dark hallway and you looked inside. Inside the hallway, you saw Hisoka. You grabbed Gippy's arm and said, "Oh no, we gotta go."

You pulled and tugged her arm, but she wouldn't budge. Hisoka claimed that he was waiting for you all and told you guys to leave. He claimed you all weren't ready for this floor. Hisoka started to use Nen to push you away. Wing came from behind you and claimed he would teach you the truth about Nen.

Wing took you all back to his house to explain it again. Nen refers to the ability to control your aura. Aura is life energy. Everyone in the world has a small amount of life energy. The ability to build up your life energy is called, Ten.

Using Ten, you could make your body tougher and slow the effects of aging. Then he explained Zetsu. Zetsu shuts off the flow of aura. It's used to conceal your presence and recover from fatigue.

Next, he explained Ren. Ren enables you to produce more aura. Aura is an energy dwelling within all humans, which makes it very affective against other humans.

Only one thing could protect you from the user of Nen, and that is learning to use it yourself, and use Ten for defense. Ten is the one that can make your body tougher and slow the effects of aging.

One hour passed and Wing explained how he was going to help you learn Nen quicker. He was going to shock you with his aura while you were sleeping so you could perform Ten easily.

Mr Wing told you all to take off your jackets and stand in front of him. Gon and Killua stood in front of him first and Wing reached his hands out behind their backs. Wing's hands suddenly had a white aura around them. Gon and Killua started sweating and Wing said, "Now I'll begin." Gon and Killua started screaming from pain and when they stopped they had a white aura around them.

Wing said, "And now every Aura Node in your body has been opened." Gippy stared at them in shock and started clapping. Wing said, "Gentlemen, that is your aura. You can see it now because the nodes in your eyes were opened. Y/n, Gippy, your turn."

You stood behind Wing's hand and Gippy took off her black hoodie and stood behind Wing's hand. You suddenly felt a burning slimy sensation on your back. Gippy squinted her eyes and said, "I-It burns..."

Wing sighed then said, "Now I'll begin." After he said that, you felt a large burn, hotter then fire burst against your back. Gippy started tearing up and yelled out, "It burns! Make it stop! Please! Make it stop!"

You held back your tears but you clenched your fists and closed your eyes. A few seconds later, you looked at your hands and saw a white aura around your hands. Gippy wiped the tears from her eyes and stared at her hands for a long while. She smiled and started punching the air. She said, "This is so cool!" You looked at your feet and said, "Wow... This is crazy."

Wing said, "What you see is your life energy. If it continues to escape, you will become quite tired. Expend all of your aura and you will collapse from extreme fatigue. You must keep your focus on containing your aura within your body. Now close your eyes." You all closed your eyes.

Wing said, "Use any stance you prefer, whatever helps you maintain your focus. Visualize your flowing through you as if it were your blood flowing through your body. From the top of your head to your right shoulder, to your hand, through your legs then up your left side, and now visualize that flow little by little. It begins to gradually slow down and swirl around your body." You all did it perfectly.

Wing said, "Now slowly open your eyes. Tell me how you feel." Gon said it feels like he was surrounded by some liquid, meanwhile Killua said that he felt like he was wearing weightless clothes.

Gippy said that she felt weightless herself, meanwhile you said that you felt like you had a flow of some kind of weightless liquid surrounding your body.

Wing said, "I want you both to continue holding on to those images. Once you assimilate them, you'll be able to do this in your sleep."

Gippy raised her hand and said, "Excuse me, elementary student here, what does assimilate mean?" Gon looked at Gippy and said, "It means to fully understand." Gippy threw both of her hands in the air and said, "Just say fully understand!"

Wing raised his hand in front of you all and said, "Next, I will proceed to emit malicious Nen against you!" Gippy frowned and said, "Stop using adult words-" She was cut off by a gust of Nen being pushed towards you all.

Wing said, "Before your nodes were forced open, standing within this would've caused excruciating pain. If you can fend off my Nen, you will finally be able to break through his barrier as well! Prepare yourselves!" Then a huge force of Nen got pushed towards you all. With all your Nens combined, you were able to fend off Wing's Nen.

You all walked back to Trick Tower and approached Hisoka on the 200th floor. Hisoka sent Nen flying towards you and you all walked right through it with no problem. Hisoka smiled and said, "Welcome to the 200th floor." After a while of Gon and Hisoka talking, Hisoka said that he would fight Gon if he won a battle on this floor. The desk lady explained that to go on to the next floor you would have to win ten fights. If you lose four fights, you would be disqualified and be sent to the first level all over again.

While Gon was filling out the last form, 3 people walked over to you guys.