Yorknew x City

You gave him a soft smile and said, "Yes. Yes I do. I always have. From the moment you first walked up to me and Gippy at the Hunter Exam, to now. How about you?"

Killua started blushing and said, "What do you mean?" You giggled and said, "I mean, do you like me?" Killua grinned and looked at you and said, "Yeah. Of course I do." Killua stared back at the rising sun and so did you. It was quite beautiful.

Killua stood up and said, "Okay, we should go back inside and get ready to leave." You stood up and said, "Yeah, let's go."

A FEW HOURS LATER

You woke up from Gippy shaking you. You sat up and saw Gon running around hurrying to pack things and Killua playing video games.

Gippy smiled and said, "Good morning, Y/N! Okay no pressure, but a lot of pressure, we gotta leave. The boat leaves in twenty minutes."

You rubbed your eyes and said, "Wait, what? I thought Mito set an alarm for us."

Gippy scratched her head and said, "Well she did but SOMEBODY threw it out the window because it was too loud."

Gippy turned her head to Killua and he made a mean expression and stuck his tongue out at her.

"Anyways, we have to hurry up and leave or else we're gonna miss it."

You stood up and grabbed your bags which Gon seemed to have already packed somehow.

AFTER MAKING IT TO THE BOAT

Gon waved at Mito as the boat started to leave. You all stared at whale island start to get smaller and slowly out of view.

Gippy walked into a room and laid down on the cold wooden floor. You walked in after her and put your bag on the floor. Killua smiled and said, "Me and Gon are gonna look around the ship and see if we can find anything useful. See you guys in a little bit."

With that, Killua and Gon walked out the room and out of view. Gippy took Jay out of her bag and asked, "So, have you told him yet?" You looked at her and asked, "What do you mean?" Gippy sat up and said, "Look Y/N, I'm not stupid. It's pretty obvious."

You took a deep breath and sat next to her and said, "Yeah, I have." She looked at you and said, "What'd he say?" You smiled and looked at her and nodded.

Gippy smiled and said, "Thats great! I'm so happy for you! So are you guys finally dating now?" You shook your head and said, "Nope. I don't think we will be for a while." Gippy threw her hands in the air and said, "What the hell?"

You laughed and said, "Well on the bright side we know that we like each other, right?" Gippy shrugged and said, "Well, I guess if you put it that way."

Killua walked in the door holding a chocolate robot and Gon walked in next to him holding a very large blanket.

Gon smiled at you guys and said, "Hey girls! Me and Killua found this chocolate robot and this blanket so we can all sleep under it!" Gippy grinned and said, "Great. Gon, I brought some pillows in my backpack. I can help you set up a little bed for all of us." Gon grinned and said, "Awesome!"

Gon and Gippy got to work making a bed and you walked over to Killua. He looked at you and said, "Oh hey Y/N, what's up?" You smiled and said, "Nothing much."