Stealing x And x Stars

Killua walked up to you holding the console and said, "You ready to dip?" You point at a lollipop and say, "Gimmie."

Killua flicks your nose and says, "I'm not made out of money you know..." You looked at him in shock and say, "Yeah right! Your family owns a whole forest. Not just a forest but a whole mountain! Not to mention, that big ass guard dog." Killua laughed and said, "Fair point. Fine, I'll buy you candy."

You threw your hands in air out of joy and said, "Yay! Thank you catboy!" Killua frowned at you and yelled, "I said not to call me that, idiot!" You yelled back at him and said, "I'll call you what I want!"

A few people stopped shopping and stared at you and Killua looked at them and said, "Oi! Fuck off!" You laughed and closed your eyes. Killua stared at you and said, "Would you... like to maybe..." You stared at him in curiosity. Killua put his hand on his neck and continued, "Like to hang out tonight on the roof?" You smiled and said, "Of course! I love hanging out with you!"

You and Killua realized what you said in unison and Killua ran out of the store holding the console and lollipop. You yelled after him and said, "You have to pay for those!" A woman wearing a worker outfit ran towards you and said, "Hey kid! Come back here!"

You gasped and knocked over a shelf in front of you, hoping to slow her down. You ran out of the store behind Killua hysterically laughing. Killua slowed down a bit to run next to you and said, "Good job Y/N! That was hilarious!" You smiled and said, "Thanks! I saw it in a few movies!"

You and Killua ran up to Gon's house and Aunt Mito let you guys inside. Killua handed you your lollipop and said, "This brings back memories. I used to play with these all the time. There were a bunch of hidden gems for this console." Gippy held Jay close to her and said, "It looks stupid." 

Gon picked up the card and said, "Then is the memory card one of the hidden gems? I don't see a title anywhere." You looked at Gon and said, "Have you ever played a video game?" Gippy elbowed you and said, "Not like his dad could buy him video games anyways." You and Gippy shared a few snickers and Killua said, "Gon, that's not a game disk."

You stood next to Killua and said, "It just holds the games memory. We can use it to see what game the memory was stored in." You remembered all of this from the show. You grabbed the memory card and put it into the slot the memory disk fit.

The TV screen said, "GREED ISLAND." Gippy giggled and looked at you. Killua stood up and got onto his computer to look for a store that sells it. There were zero matches. Killua did some more researching and found out that the game was sold through legitimate channels. Gon stood up and looked at the price tag saying, "Five hundred, eighty million." Everyone in the room apart from Gon yelled, "That says five billion, eight hundred million!"

Killua slammed the table and said, "That's ridiculous! Only a hundred copies were produced. That's practically nothing!" Gon looked at Killua and said, "Where will we get the money from?" Killua took out his phone and said, "We only have one billion, six hundred million from Heavens Arena." Gon sighed and said, "We need another four billion and two hundred million..." You all thought for a little while and you sat on top of Killua's lap and went on his computer to do something.

Killua's cheeks started turning a bright orange and he said, "Hey what are you-" You turned around and looked at him and said, "I posted an ad looking for the game. Are you blushing?" Killua covered his cheeks and said, "No. I just forgot to put sunscreen on is all. I doubt anyone will click the ad."

Killua's computer beeped with a notification. Another beep. His computer was now getting spammed with thousands of notifications. In a matter of seconds, you guys already hit over ten thousand notifications. Killua said, "Let's just forget about it. We wouldn't be able to tell if it's the real game or not. Besides, there's already eighty thousand replies and only one hundred copies were sold." Killua picked you up by your armpits and sat you down on Gon's bed, followed by him sitting down next to you.

Gon said, "Is there anyone you know who's familiar with the internet?" You looked at Killua and said, "Milluki!" Killua looked at you and said, "Good idea, Y/N!" Gon looked at you guys and said, "Who? What?" Killua grabbed his phone from his pocket and called a number in his contacts. 

You stared at Killua's side profile for a while while he was on the phone with Milluki. You couldn't believe your anime crush was actually there in front of you in the flesh. It was everything you would have ever wanted. Gippy threw a bottle of water at you and said, "Here! You look pretty thirsty from my angle."

A slight orange blush spread across your cheeks and you opened the bottle of water and took a sip. Killua hung up the phone and said, "I've got two leads. First, there's a website for Hunters and we could probably find leads on Greed Island there. Second, is the world's largest auction at Yorknew City. The place where we're supposed to meet Kurapika and Leorio.

Night finally approached and after dinner you quickly fell asleep. In the middle of a dream, you woke up to the sound of the door closing. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You stood up and saw Gon and Gippy peacefully sleeping. Killua was gone. You looked at the door and silently snuck out of Gon's room. You walked towards a window in the hallway which was slightly open and you crawled through it, leading you to the roof of the house. You climbed to the very top of the roof and saw a white haired boy peacefully sitting there, staring at the stars.

You sat next to him and said, "Hey catboy." Killua looked at you and smiled and said, "Hey..." You looked at the stars and said, "The stars are pretty in Whale Island." There was a long silence. Killua broke the silence and said, "So... what's your type?" You looked at him and saw him slightly blushing. You scooched closer to him and said, "Someone that I could have fun with and someone I could go on crazy adventures with. Somebody that I'll never get bored with." Killua stood up and said, "Is that so?" He looked at you and put his hand out and said, "Well then let's go have some fun." You stared at his hand while the wind blew through your hair. It was like a scene out of a story. No... A scene out of a love story.