Stuck x In x A x Room

When you all walked into the room, Killua was talking about his family, and showing off to everyone. Gon asked what to do in two days, and Gippy recommended to look for toys. Everyone sat down, and you, Gippy, Gon, and Killua were watching TV and reading books. You looked over and saw Gippy washing off her gun in the sink.

The room smelled like straight blood, and you gave Gippy pajamas you found in the drawers and told her to wash up in the shower and change. Killua was teaching Gon how to skateboard and you had nothing to do while Gippy was in the bathroom. You were about to sit on the couch next to Leorio, until Killua's skateboard came flying towards you.
Killua teleported in front of you and caught it, just before it hit you.

You thanked Killua multiple times, but all he did was give you a smile. Leorio yelled at Gon and told him to cut it out and to stop. When night finally arrived, you and Killua were still awake. You stood up and walked towards him. You laid a pillow and a blanket next to him and started talking to him. In the middle of the conversation, you asked him something you've been yearning to ask him. "Hey Killua, what were you gonna say before Lippo cut you off?" You turned your head and asked him. Killua closed his eyes and faced his head away. "I don't know what you're talking about." You grabbed his arm and asked again, "You know, when you were giving me my watch." Killua back at you and he was blushing. "Look y/n. I don't know what you're talking about." He turned away from you and fell asleep. You frowned and decided to ask him another time. You crawled up next to him and fell asleep.

It was morning again and you woke up about 5 hours after everyone else did. You sat up and looked around. Leorio was asleep, Kurapika was reading, Killua and Gon were playing with Gon's fishing rod, and Gippy was watching TV. You got up and sat next to Gippy to watch TV with her. She was watching one of those kidnapping stories and this one was actually pretty enjoyable. You heard Leorio yell and you looked over to see what Leorio was complaining about this time. Killua caught his pant leg and Leorio got pretty pissed. Another few hours passed and it was quite boring.

You took another nap and when you woke up, Gon was next to you napping, Leorio was working out, Kurapika was still reading, Killua was eating chocolate that he found, and Gippy was painting her nails. You walked over and sat next to Killua. You asked him for some chocolate and he gave you one piece. You tried it and it was really good. Killua asked you what your favorite candy was and you lied. You said it was chocolate robots because you knew those were his favorites. He gasped and gave you another piece of the chocolate. You ate it and looked over at Killua.

"So Killua, what's yours?" He looked over at you and smiled. "Chocolate robots are also my favorite." He said as he ate another piece of chocolate. You looked at the chocolate bar, then back at him. "Can I have another piece?" You asked politely. He turned to you and laughed, "No way y/n. This is really good and I want it all to myself."

You squinted your eyes at him and tackled the chocolate bar. You got it out of his hands and he pounced at you for it. You stood up and smiled. He also stood up and tackled you to the floor. He had your arm pinned to the floor and he tried to get the chocolate out of your hand. You tossed the chocolate into your other hand and Killua pinned down your other hand down to the ground. You were pinned down to the ground by Killua and you had nobody to help you. Killua smiled at you and Leorio yelled at you guys. He took the chocolate away so neither of you guys could have it. Killua still had you pinned to the ground and he just looked at you and laughed. You looked at him and laughed with him.

Gippy walked over and asked if you were okay and gestured Killua to get off of you. Killua let go of your wrists and got off from on top of you. You looked over and saw Leorio sleeping on the couch. You turned your head to Killua, and saw him eating the chocolate. You were about to pounce at him to take it, but he grabbed your waist and stopped you. You looked at the chocolate and asked, "How did you get that?" He looked over at Gippy. You rolled your eyes and sat next to Killua. He gave you some chocolate and you rested your head on his shoulder, and fell asleep.